654

Chapter 654

Vivienne Quinn ‘s eyes were instantly attracted, she picked up the photo and looked at it, and said in surprise,” Damien Smyth, you also know this Elma? How did you take a picture of Elma ? Who is the man next to this?”

Elma?” Damien Smyth suddenly realized something and became nervous,” Do you know this woman?”

Elma Felton is dangerous if she gets close to Vivienne Quinn.

“Yes, Bob Mendoza has seen her too. Last time I took her fingerprints to the police station for comparison. The first time we met was in a coffee shop. She told me that her name was Elma.” Vivienne Quinn explained,”Just now We met again and ran into her in the hospital bathroom this morning.”

Damien Smyth was terrified after hearing this, and said in a deep voice, “This woman is called Elma Felton.”

Elma Felton, is she?” Vivienne Quinn was shocked, “She is the one who caused Grayson Smyth to be investigated?”

She had only heard the name of Elma Felton before, but had never seen the real person.

Damien Smyth nodded with a serious expression,”It’s her, she belongs to Lennon Nicholas, I asked Tim to keep an eye on her. This woman, whereabouts are uncertain, you just met, what did you do? Did she say anything?”

“I took the initiative to ask her out, and my intuition told me that there was something wrong with this woman.” Vivienne Quinn said, “Do you remember the fingerprint comparison last time? I suspect that the fingerprint comparison failed because of Elma Felton There is finger film on the fingertips.”

0.00%

Damien Smyth asked, “How do you know about finger wraps?”

Ordinary people don’t know this.

Vivienne Quinn said as a matter of course, “I saw it on TV. I was bored recently, so I just watched TV to pass the time. I still felt something was wrong today. I saw the medicine in her hand again in the hospital in the morning. I went back and asked Quintion Julius. I know the medicine After finding out the usefulness of it, invite someone out to find out.”

“The results of it?”

“She doesn’t have finger membranes on her fingertips.” Vivienne Quinn shrugged,” Lainey Marlowe said that my subjective consciousness is too strong, so I will think wildly. Two trials have proved my guess wrong. But now I know that she is the one who killed Grayson Smyth, It seems that she approached me on purpose, even if she is not Lindsay Walker, she also thinks there are other purposes.”

“Don’t see this man again.” Damien Smyth solemnly

confessed,” Don’t worry about Lindsay Walker, your task is to take care of yourself, wife, don’t make me worry.”

Vivienne Quinn knew Damien Smyth would be nervous, so she didn’t say it before.

“Okay, listen to you, I don’t care.” Vivienne Quinn smiled helplessly,” This is a matter for the police. By the way, I will trouble you one more thing. I took a few strands of Elma Felton ‘s hair, and you can do it with Jeremy Walker.” An identification, anyway, I have brought it.”

Vivienne Quinn gives Damien Smyth the clear bag containing

32.92%

Lindsay Walker’s hair.

“Okay, I’ll get someone to do it.” Damien Smyth thought of one thing,”Just now you said that the other person you asked out, do you know where she lives? Do you have her contact information?”

Vivienne Quinn nodded,”I know.”

“Then you ask someone out again. From this woman, you can get a lot of information about Lennon Nicholas.”

“No problem.” Vivienne Quinn immediately took out her mobile phone and sent a message: Are you free tomorrow? Let’s go shopping together. It’s boring to be alone.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t dare to make an appointment tonight, so they met and made an appointment again, which would easily arouse the other party’s suspicion.

The message was sent and there was no reply.

Vivienne Quinn glanced at Damien Smyth “Maybe I didn’t see the message, wait a minute.””

“Okay, if the other party has a reply, you can tell me immediately.” Damien Smyth said, “This Elma Felton has something to do with Sigrid Smyth. This woman is powerful, you can’t meet her again, just ask someone out, and the rest Just leave it to me.”

“Sigrid Smyth ?” Vivienne Quinn asked, “Could it be that Sigrid Smyth colluded with Lennon Nicholas ?”

“It’s not like that. It’s more likely that Sigrid Smyth watched the excitement.” Damien Smyth kissed Vivienne Quinn’s

64.70%

forehead and said, “You rest here for a while, and when I finish my work, we will go back together.”

Vivienne Quinn bent the corners of her lips,”Okay, you are busy.”

Damien Smyth got up, let Tim come in, and threw him the hair in the transparent bag,”Take it to Jeremy Walker for a

paternity test, and let me know the results.”