660

Chapter 660

Lindsay Walker suddenly laughed and looked up at Bob Mendoza,” Will I be sentenced to death? Don’t bother.”

Bob Mendoza raised an eyebrow,”Huh?”

Lindsay Walker said,”I have cervical can cer, it’s terminal, I don’t have many days left.”

288 Vouchers

“I see.” Bob Mendoza nodded, “You have endured for so long, and suddenly you want to attack Vivienne Quinn, because you have advanced cervical can cer.”

he came to interrogate Lindsay Walker, he was still wondering why Lindsay Walker suddenly lost his composure.

Lindsay Walker also gave up resistance now, she just

complained that she had so many opportunities to strike, but she didn’t succeed.

Bob Mendoza walks out of the interrogation room after interrogating Lindsay Walker.

A colleague came over and joked,” Bob, your lover is here.”

Bob Mendoza thought it was Lainey Marlowe, left the rest to his colleagues and headed outside.

Bob Mendoza didn’t see Lainey Marlowe, only Elvis Reynolds with the thermos.

Elvis Reynolds has been sending all kinds of things over the past few months. When the weather is cold, she will send scarves and sweaters she knitted, and when the weather is hot, she will send new clothes.

There is already a lot of gossip in the Bureau.

0.001

Everyone is talking about Bob Mendoza and Elvis Reynolds together. Elvis Reynolds is a family member of a martyr. Many people in the bureau are very optimistic about the two.

Bob Mendoza was busy with the case, and he didn’t know the gossip in the bureau. It was the first time that everyone called Elvis Reynolds his lover.

Bob Mendoza !”

Elvis Reynolds stepped forward with a smile,” You ‘re done, I’ve made soup for you, drink some to replenish your body.”

“Sister-in-law, I told you, you don’t need to bother, and don’t send it over in the future. My colleagues don’t like it.” Bob Mendoza said, “If you need anything, just call me.”

“What’s wrong, hasn’t it always been like this in the past few years?” Elvis Reynolds pretended not to understand, and said with a smile,”By the way, Brook ‘s father invited you to his house for dinner tonight. Are you free? Old man I want to have a drink with you, after Brook passed away, he treated you like his son, and you haven’t seen him for a long time.”

If it was someone else, Bob Mendoza would definitely refuse, but this is an invitation from Brook ‘s dad, and he can’t refuse.

“Okay, I’ll go when I’m done.” Bob Mendoza said, “I’ve been busy recently, so I didn’t go to see Brook’s dad.”

“Understood, Dave said just now that there are many things in the Public Security Bureau. The criminal who escaped for a year has been arrested.” Elvis Reynolds handed the thermos bucket to Bob Mendoza and said, “Then I’ll go back and cook, tonight At six o’clock, you come early to have a drink or two With Brook’s father.”

26.98

Bob Mendoza nodded, “Okay.”

Elvis Reynolds walked away wisely, and Bob Mendoza entered the office carrying a thermos bucket.

Just when my colleague Dave came over, Bob Mendoza said,” You take it to drink. I heard that you have been in poor health recently, so you need to replenish your body.”

“Really, thank you Bob.” Dave said bluntly,” Bob, your lover ‘s cooking skills are quite good. I’ve heard about it a long time ago, and I just happened to try this soup today!”

“Don’t talk nonsense, what is my love.” Bob Mendoza declared,”I and Elvis Reynolds are not the kind of relationship you think.”

‘Bob, my sister-in-law likes you, everyone can tell.” Dave said while drinking soup, “After Brook passed away, you took care of their mother and daughter. We all thought that you would get together sooner or later.”

“She will always be my sister-in-law. Brook sacrificed to save me and take care of their mother and daughter. This is my responsibility.” Bob Mendoza said,”I have a girlfriend.”

“Who?” Dave gossips too.

Bob Mendoza thought of Lainey Marlowe, his face softened a little,”You know.”

Dave thought for a while, and suddenly realized,” Miss Marlowe ? Bob, you chased Miss Marlowe ? That’s Bai Fumei. You two are together, that is simply a man and a woman.”

Although Lainey Marlowe is not a top-notch Bai Fumei, she is

61 Bl

also a very powerful person among ordinary people.

Lainey Marlowe’s annual income is around tens of millions of dollars. How many men dream of marrying such a woman.

On earnings alone, Lainey Marlowe is better than Bob Mendoza. Bob Mendoza, on the other hand, has a bright future and has recently been promoted. He is still young and will have a higher position in the future.