708

Chapter 708

Elvis Reynolds was instantly happy.

Lainey Marlowe had a blind date, she wouldn’t have come to compete with Bob Mendoza, and Bob Mendoza could give up.

Bob Mendoza looked so ugly just now

Elvis Reynolds is proud of herself, and Lainey Marlowe is acquainted with it. Bob Mendoza is hers, and no one can argue.

“(“M o m, ), does father Mendoza like that woman very much?” Poppy kept talking about one woman, very rude, “I don’t like that woman at all, she is so beautiful, she will seduce father Mendoza away.”

Parents are children’s templates, how Elvis Reynolds teaches, Poppy will become what.

1

The word “beautiful” is a woman’s greatest weapon.

Elvis Reynolds glanced at his face through the rearview mirror. She was sallow, freckled, and undressed. She was such an ordinary and boring person. How could she compare with Lainey Marlowe ?

Elvis Reynolds touched his face, looked at his clothes, changed his mind, and said to the taxi driver, “Master, I want to go to World Trade Center.”

She’s going to buy some nice clothes, and she’s going to start dressing herself.

Elvis Reynolds took his daughter to the World Trade Plaza, where there are all big brands, and every piece of clothing is very beautiful, and the cheapest, discounted ones cost thousands of dollars each.

Elvis Reynolds came here excitedly, and after visiting a few stores, ‘she became a bit bleak. She entered such a shabby high-end store, and the clerk didn’t pay much attention to her, and looked at her with disdain.

1/4

Chapter 708

1288 Vouchers

Elvis Reynolds doesn’t have that much money to buy these beautiful clothes, expensive skin care products.

Coincidentally, Elvis Reynolds was standing in front of a store, but saw Lainey Marlowe coming out of the luxury store next door.

The clerk respectfully stood at the door and saw her off, “Welcome next time, please go slowly.”

Lainey Marlowe was carrying several bags of clothes and bags in her hand. She was in a bad mood. After coming out of the hospital, she came to the World Trade Center for shopping. She bought more than half a million dollars in one breath. Can the clerk not smile?

Lainey Marlowe didn’t see Elvis Reynolds, she was calling Vivienne Quinn with her bag in one hand and her phone in the other.

Vivienne Quinn on the phone,” Vivienne, your mother-in-law is not at home, so I’ll come to your place for dinner, and I miss Irma and Murphy

too……”

Lainey Marlowe drives away, Elvis Reynolds eyes jealous.

Lainey Marlowe is tall, beautiful and confident. She drives a supercar worth more than one million dollars. She is cool and sassy, attracting the attention of many passing men.

Even women have to look at Lainey Marlowe more than once.

Lainey Marlowe is a small money maker. The beauty salon business is good and the profit is high. She does not treat herself badly. She rewards herself when she makes money. She is filial to her parents. She is also paying for the living expenses of her younger brother who is studying in college.

Elvis Reynolds walked to the store where Lainey Marlowe came out just now, and asked the clerk just now, “That woman just now, what did she buy? How much did she buy?

RIA

Cha

1 284 Wouchers

The clerk looked at Elvis Reynolds up and down, and said in a contemptuous tone. “I bought something worth more than half a million dollars. Why, can you afford it? They are rich people. It doesn’t look like you can afford it.” Let’s go to the vegetable market, aunt.”

The clerk went in after mocking, leaving Elvis Reynolds flushed with

anger.

She is less than thirty years old, how can she become an aunt?

Being looked down upon, ridiculed, and ridiculed by passers-by, Elvis Reynolds felt ashamed and angry

She pulled Poppy away, and after a short walk, she ran into a credit card salesman.

“Sister, do you want to apply for a credit card? You can enjoy a maximum limit of 200,000 U.S. dollars…”

Elvis Reynolds’ eyes lit up when he heard $ 200,000. He stopped and asked, “Is there a higher amount? I want $ 500,000.”

Elvis Reynolds, who was dazzled by anger, didn’t even think about whether she could afford the half a million dollars. She just wanted to compare Lainey Marlowe to win.

of 4,000 US dollars, Elvis Reynolds under the trend of vanity, took the house under the name of the Walker family as a guarantee, got a credit card with a limit of 500,000, and then spent at World Trade Center.

the Walker family is not owned by Elvis Reynolds at all, but in the name of Hugo Walker, but as long as she can provide this information, some credit card dealers have ways to apply for a higher amount for her.

Elvis Reynolds spent half a million dollars in less than half a day. She was competing with Lainey Marlowe, buying clothes, shoes and bags worth tens of thousands of dollars.

Chapter 708

At this time, she didn’t think about the issue of repayment later.

Putting on nice clothes, Elvis Reynolds went to the hospital to find Bob Mendoza again, and deliberately dangled in front of his eyes.

Bob Mendoza didn’t even look at what she was wearing, and Bob Mendoza didn’t care.