734

Chapter 734
Christian Mendoza had already thought about the way forward, and Bishop Mendoza was surprised when he heard it.
But he still listened to Christian Mendoza ‘s words, set off to Housekeeper Gunter’s hometown, took Housekeeper Gunter to II city, and prepared for Christian Mendoza’s later scenes.
in the ward.
Damien Smyth’s eyes were full of strangers to the surroundings, and he looked at the medical records hanging beside the bed.
It says Bishop Mendoza ‘s name.
When Christian Mendoza came in, Damien Smyth asked her, “Why is it written Bishop Mendoza? Didn’t you say, my name is Lucien ?”
“This is my brother’s name. It was an emergency. My brother used his ID card to handle the hospitalization procedures for you.” Christian Mendoza said with a smile, “I asked the doctor. You just lost your memory for a short time. Come to think of it, we have to go back to H city, let’s go back to H city to recuperate, maybe there you can get your memory back.”
Damien Smyth really wants to retrieve his memory. If it is true, as Christian Mendoza said, he is from Heity and lives in H city, then he can retrieve his memory there.
“Okay.” Damien Smyth was also eager to go back.
Christian Mendoza hurriedly discharged him from the hospital and told the hospital to transfer Damien Smyth to H city.
That afternoon, Christian Mendoza took Damien Smyth out of the hospital and planned to go back to the hotel to pack his things and then return to H city.
Christian Mendoza hailed a taxi. She was guarding Damien Smyth all the time, just to prevent Damien Smyth from contacting the outside world. If
1/4
Chapter 734
11 288 Vouchers
Damien Smyth had any abnormality or thought of something, she could deal with it at any time.
The car was driving on the streets of downtown K city, and the radio of the taxi was broadcasting.”At present, the missing persons in the Yellowstone Village landslide accident have been found. Three people have no vital signs, and the whereabouts of Damien Smyth, the president of Skyreach Group, has been unknown….”
Hearing this passage, Damien Smyth felt a strange feeling in his heart.
Christian Mendoza ‘s expression tensed up, watching Damien Smyth ‘s
reaction.
Damien Smyth, who can’t remember anything, is now a stranger to the outside world. He longs to know his past, but the only one he can rely on now is Christian Mendoza.
The first person he saw when he woke up was Christian Mendoza. Christian Mendoza claimed to be his girlfriend. Even if he didn’t remember, he felt a little more trust and dependence in his heart.
Since he woke up, Christian Mendoza has been very gentle and caring for him, and he believed what he said to her.
The radio announcement is short, and then the next segment is played.
Seeing that Damien Smyth didn’t respond, Christian Mendoza felt relieved.
At the traffic lights, the taxi stopped at the intersection, and when the green light started, a black off-road vehicle passed by.
Vivienne Quinn sitting in the off-road vehicle, and she was going to continue looking for Damien Smyth.
Just as the car passed by, Damien Smyth ‘s heart suddenly hurt, as if something important had been left behind, and his heart was suddenly empty pages now
Chapter 734
zee (ouchers
Damien Smyth subconsciously looked out the car window, but at this time the off-road vehicle had already driven by, and he saw nothing.
Vivienne Quinn in the off-road vehicle seemed to have a telepathy, she felt it, and Damien Smyth was beside her, and that feeling was very strong.
Vivienne Quinn turned her head to look out the window, there was a lot of traffic, and there was no Damien Smyth there.
Jane said.” Mrs. Smyth, there is news from the rescue team that another missing person has been found in a village more than 20 kilometers downstream.”
“Dr ove there now, and we’ll take a look.” Vivienne Quinn didn’t miss any chance.
And the other side.
Christian Mendoza took Damien Smyth back to the hotel to pack his things. Christian Mendoza didn’t know that Damien Smyth was also staying in this hotel.
After entering the hotel, Damien Smyth felt a sense of familiarity, as if he had been here before.
Christian Mendoza was packing his things in the house, and Damien Smyth, in a wheelchair and with gauze wrapped around his head, came to the hotel corridor.
He saw a cleaner tidying up the room and taking out the changed sheets and bedding.
Christian Mendoza packed up and came out, pushing the wheelchair and said,” Lucien, let’s go, I have already notified Housekeeper Gunter, he knows that you are injured, he has rushed from the countryside to the II city home to wait for us.”
Yeah.” Damien Smyth responded softly.
Chapter 734
788 Vouchers
Christian Mendoza pushed Damien Smyth past the cleaner, the cleaner saw Damien Smyth and asked, “Sir, does your room need to be cleaned?”
The cleaner asked about Damien Smyth ‘s room, not Christian Mendoza
‘s.
Damien Smyth’s room to change the sheets before, I’ve seen it.
The cleaner was an elderly woman in her sixties who didn’t use a smartphone and didn’t know what was going on online or who Damien Smyth was.