779

Chapter 779

As the car moved forward, Vivienne Quinn opened her eyes and subconsciously looked out the window.

But at this time, the car was turning, pedestrians were coming and going, and the line of sight was blocked. Vivienne Quinn could only see a silhouette.

Even a silhouette made Vivienne Quinn feel like an electric shock, muttering,” Damien Smyth, Damien Smyth… Benjamin, stop, stop.”

The driver Benjamin heard the order, slowed down and pulled over,” Mrs. Smyth, what’s wrong?”

Fabian Powell didn’t know why, and asked, ” Mrs. Smyth, what’s wrong?”

“I saw Damien Smyth.” Vivienne Quinn was a little emotional,” I saw him.”

ran towards the place where she saw Damien Smyth just now.

Because of the ten-second hesitation just now, the driver has already driven several hundred meters.

Vivienne Quinn was afraid of missing it, so she ran directly.

Fabian Powell also hurriedly followed to see the situation.

Vivienne Quinn ran to the place where she saw Damien Smyth just now, in front of the barbecue stand, where is there any Damien Smyth .

Vivienne Quinn looked around and even shouted

uncontrollably,” Damien Smyth, Damien Smyth, where are you, come out, husband.”

Regardless of her image, she shouted hoa rsely on the street.

On the food street, some pedestrians cast curious eyes.

“Mrs. Smyth.” Fabian Powell ran over,”Did you misread, didn’t see Boss Smyth, why is he here?”

Fabian Powell, I really saw it, I saw his profile.” Vivienne Quinn was emotional and a little impatient.

That silhouette drew out all the thoughts that were suppressed in her heart, flooding in like a tide, engulfing her.

Her eyes were red, her nose was sore, and her voice choked up,” Fabian Powell, you believe me, I really saw it, didn’t you see it? It’s here, it was here just now.””

Vivienne Quinn pointed to the grill, trying to convince Fabian Powell.

Fabian Powell looked around and said, “No, Mrs. Smyth, are you too tired, have hallucinations, or misread, if Boss Smyth is. really in Washington DC, why doesn’t he go home?”

Yeah, he’s back, why doesn’t he go home?

She and the child are waiting for his return.

Vivienne Quinn moistened her eyelashes, her body trembled slightly, looking at the street without him, her eyes were full of sadness, and she murmured to herself, “Are you really wrong?”

“Mrs. Smyth, you must have read it wrong. There are similarities between people. Go back, it’s late.” Fabian Powell persuaded,”Take more rest these two days, don’t be too tired, leave the South Bay project to me Just with Jesse Hudson.”

Fabian Powell didn’t believe Damien Smyth was back, he just thought Vivienne Quinn was wrong.

When a person becomes ill with longing, everyone looks like a longing person.

Fabian Powell helped Vivienne Quinn to leave. Suddenly, Vivienne Quinn felt as if she was stepping on something.

She moved her foot away, looked down, and saw that it was a handmade cherry earring.

Memories of the past flooded in instantly, and Vivienne Quinn remembered the scene of setting up a street stall with Damien Smyth for the first time.

At that time, there was also a pair of red cherry earrings on her booth. Damien Smyth tricked Grayson Smyth into buying them, and gave the cherry earrings a good meaning.

Cherry, I come because of you, and I miss you. I only like you.

Vivienne Quinn picked up the earrings on the ground, controlled her emotions and asked the barbecue stall

owner,”Excuse me, is this you?”

“No.” The stall owner, a middle-aged man in his forties, said, “I’m a big man, what are you doing with this kind of plastic thing. Beauty, how about some skewers?”

Vivienne Quinn forced a smile,”No, thank you.”

Vivienne Quinn held the cherry earrings she had picked up in her palm, and asked, “Brother, did a man buy skewers in front of your stall just now?”

“Yes, there were several just now, which one did you say?” The

stall owner asked, “Beauty, are you looking for someone?”

Wouchert

Vivienne Quinn saw that there was nothing practical to ask, maybe she was wrong, shook her head, and said nothing, followed Fabian Powell towards the direction of the car.

after Vivienne Quinn left, Damien Smyth turned back and asked the stall owner, “Did you see a red cherry earring?”

Damien Smyth was leaving, but one earring was missing in his pocket, and he went back to look for it.

Although he bought a pair of street stalls for twenty dollars, he felt that they were precious and familiar, so he came to look for them so eagerly.

“I’ve seen it.” The stall owner said, “I was picked up by a beautiful woman just now, and she asked me. The beautiful woman just left and walked that way. I said, young man, a clinker earring, it is worth looking back for you.”, there are plenty of them on the front stall.”