752

Chapter 752

288 Vouchers

Helen didn’t care about Vivian Walker’s expression, and greeted warmly,” Vivian, long time no see, you are getting younger and younger, it seems that you don’t worry about it, you just age slowly. Look at me, you have to worry about Bob, I’m aging fast, crow’s feet have grown out, you see, I still have white hair.”

The implication is that Vivian Walker has no son and does not need to worry about his son.

Helen’s soft knife and the art of speaking are quite high.

The so-called reaching out and not hitting the smiling face, Vivian Walker was poked in the sore spot, but his expression could only be as if he had eaten a fly, and he couldn’t say anything.

Helen followed up with another wave of operations, handing the cake to Vivian Walker,”This is a little bit of care, I came here uninvited, I didn’t bother you, you don’t mind.”

“No, you guys come in and sit down.” Vivian Walker was very angry in her heart, but she could only smile on the surface.

Vivian Walker was not easy to bully, and replied with a smile,”We are all a family, why are you being so polite, I was thinking, let Elvis call you and invite you to have dinner together, the family is lively.”

A family, implying that Elvis Reynolds and Bob Mendoza are a pair, the two families will become a family sooner or later, this is to bind Elvis Reynolds and Bob Mendoza together.

On the surface, the two are full of smiles, warm and harmonious, but secretly they are full of gunpowder. Neither of them is a good opponent, -and there are several layers of meaning behind each sentence.

Bob Mendoza is an expert in solving crimes, and he can’t keep up with the rhythm of these two.

Sure enough, where there are women, there are fights

Chapter 752

Vivian Walker and Helen, neither of them won, and it was a draw.

288 Vouchers

Helen entered the room, and Elvis Reynolds, wearing an apron, came out of the kitchen and greeted with a smile,” Helen is here, Bob Mendoza, you all sit down, the dishes will be ready soon.”

Elvis Reynolds had torn faces with Helen last time, but in this situation, she will definitely not put on an unwelcoming appearance, she must treat each other warmly.

Helen smiled and boasted,” Vivian, you are really blessed. Such a capable daughter-in-law is virtuous at first glance, and she doesn’t show off, filial to her parents-in-law. This kind of woman is hard to find.”

As he said that, Helen took Elvis Reynolds ‘s hand, which was called enthusiasm.” Elvis Reynolds, you have been a widow for a few years, and you should think about yourself. The child needs a father, right? How about auntie give it to you?” Introduce a man? There is a handsome guy in our village. He is tall and handsome. His family has more than 20 cows, as well as chickens, ducks and pigs. He is a big farmer and is about to divorce. He has a son, just right for you, when he gets divorced, I’ll introduce you two right away…”

Helen acted as a matchmaker and introduced blind daters to Elvis Reynolds, making it clear that she disagreed with Elvis Reynolds being with Bob Mendoza.

These words made everyone in the Walker family look ugly.

Hugo Walker came out of the room just in time to hear it, his face livid.

Bob Mendoza knew what his mother meant, and said something to ease the atmosphere, “Mom, let’s sit down and eat first.”

“Okay, sit down, Vivian, Hugo, sit down and eat soon.” Helen was not polite, and after sitting down, he greeted, “Hey, why didn’t you see Poppy ?”

Chapter 752

While talking, Poppy came out of the room and happily called Bob Mendoza,” father Mendoza.”

288 Vouchers

Helen smiled and quickly corrected,” Poppy, you called it wrong, you should call it uncle.”

the Walker family were already so ugly that they couldn’t be any more ugly.

Bob Mendoza did not obstruct, allowing his mother to say these words.

Helen came here today to tell the Walker family not to try to give Elvis Reynolds to her son.

Elvis Reynolds can only find divorced children in the village.

Poppy was puzzled,” father Mendoza agrees with what I yelled.”

“You can’t shout nonsense, your uncle is not married yet, how can he marry a wife in the future.” Helen smiled and took a gift and stuffed it to Poppy,”Take it, little princess. I wish you a happy birthday and be happy every day.”

Helen moved forward and backward with certainty, and when the Walker family was angry, he stuffed another gift, which was like a slap in the face, giving a sweet date.

Elvis Reynolds said, “Auntie, you can’t ask for this, you can take this gift back, kid, don’t let it go.”

Helen said with something in his words, “Take it, Bob has given you a lot over the years, look how beautiful he raised Poppy.”

Bob Mendoza has taken a lot of money to subsidize the Walker family over the years.

Whether it’s Poppy ‘s beauty, or Vivian Walker ‘s getting younger and younger, Bob Mendoza is at work.

1288 Vouchers

Helen’s insinuations in every sentence made the Walker family feel uncomfortable.