721

Chapter 721

1288 Vouchers

“I’m going back, won’t that Elvis Reynolds have a chance to rely on you?” Helen said with a sullen face.”Don’t think I can’t see what that coquettish woman is thinking, they Walker family want to rely on you, it’s

impossible, they all rely on you You’ve been around for so many years, you should be content.”

What mother doesn’t love her son?

Seeing his son being entangled by such a rascal family, he must be angry.

Bob Mendoza was slightly taken aback. It turned out that his mother knew everything.

Helen remembered one thing and asked, “Last time you told me that you have a girlfriend, tell me the truth, is it the long-haired girl you posted photos on the Internet ?”

Bob Mendoza’s feed posted a profile photo of Lainey Marlowe.

Bob Mendoza was silent for a while and said, “I broke up with her.”

Helen saw through it at a glance and said, “Because of Elvis Reynolds ?”

Bob Mendoza laughed, “M o m, you should work at the Bureau.”

This observation and analysis skills are very good.

Helen said. “I’m someone who has been there, that little female cat told me just now…

Realizing that she had slipped her tongue, Helen didn’t hide it, she was just insinuating about Elvis Reynolds

“She told me, you two fell asleep and let you be responsible. I said Bob, why are you so hungry? Who are they from the Walker family? They are just rogues. If they cling to you, they can’t get rid of them. There is no need to take responsibility, and they kidnap you morally everywhere, and hold you to death.”

Helen ha tes iron but not steel.

Bob Mendoza frowned,” I drank too much that day, and I didn’t know how to be confused, so the two of them slept on the same bed.”

Bob Mendoza gave an overview of what happened that day.

“You are confused. Elvis Reynolds is not confused, and her parents-in- law are not confused either, they just tricked you over on purpose and got you drunk.” Helen became angry when she heard this,” They thought you two slept together, our family It’s all right. Hmph, it’s impossible to get into our Mendoza family, it’s a trouble for this woman to marry back.”

Hugo Walker and Vivian Walker have no pension and are often si ck. They spend more when they are older, and the daughter of Elvis Reynolds doesn’t need money for school?

Elvis Reynolds looks ordinary, and he is married for the second time with a child. It is too difficult to find a good family in Washington DC.

So Bob Mendoza became the reliance of their Walker family to survive in this Washington DC.

Normally, Elvis Reynolds would not take the initiative to ask Bob Mendoza for money, but when he was short of money, he would deliberately reveal the difficult life to Bob Mendoza, using Hugo Walker and Vivian Walker or his daughter Poppy as an excuse.

Over the years, the whole Walker family has relied on Bob Mendoza to survive in this city. Otherwise, with the salary of Elvis Reynolds, how can it be enough?

Helen sees this clearly, but she can’t stand her son wanting to repay the favor. The son feels that he owes Brook, so he is responsive to the Walker family.

It was late when Elvis Reynolds got home.

3/4

Chapter 721

1288 Vouchers

Vivian Walker-was waiting for her in the living room, saw her come back, and asked, “They haven’t let go yet? Isn’t Bob Mendoza ‘s mother here? What did she say?”

Elvis Reynolds said, “I had a showdown with his mother just now, and his mother despises me and won’t let me into the door of the Mendoza family.” Elvis Reynolds went to sit down and said, “M o m, what shall we do next?”

Vivian Walker heard that the Mendoza family didn’t want to take responsibility, her eyes were stern, and she said. “That’s up to them, Bob Mendoza must support our family for the rest of his life, if he doesn’t marry, your father-in-law and I will go to the bureau to cry, this kind of thing, anyway It’s not the first time we’ve done it either.”

4/4

Bob Mendoza-has a good career, the Walker family thought, and if Elvis Reynolds married Bob Mendoza, they would be lucky too.

In the future, I don’t have to worry about no one to take care of the elderly, and some people will take care of them.

The whole family relied on Bob Mendoza anyway.

Elvis Reynolds said, “M o m, we can’t be too tough, Bob Mendoza is soft but not hard.”

Vivian Walker came up with a trick,”Then let your father-in-law pretend to be sick? This trick has been used so many times, and it succeeds every time. Bob Mendoza is responsive to our needs. Poppy will have to pay tuition again soon, and money for dance lessons, money everywhere, you go to Bob Mendoza to get the money he owes us.”

In the eyes of the Walker family, Bob Mendoza owes them all.

“Okay, I’ll talk to Bob Mendoza next time, Poppy ‘s tuition will not be delayed.” Elvis Reynolds also received a credit card repayment reminder.

How could she afford half a million dollars.

The minimum repayment is 50,000 US. dollars, and she can’t afford the 50,000 U.S. dollars. Her annual salary is only 50,000 U.S. dollars without food or drink.

Elvis Reynolds is also very anxious. She must marry Bob Mendoza in order to get the money to pay off these loans and live a good life.

She had inquired that with Bob Mendoza’s current momentum, he would not worry about becoming a high-ranking official in the future, and he might even be the director. She would be the wife of the director in the future, how prestigious?

Bob Mendoza is the only and fastest way for Elvis Reynolds and the entire Walker family to get rid of poverty and become rich. Elvis Reynolds naturally has to grasp it.