Chapter 46: Conclusion of Idonea

With a twitch of the lip, I exhaled a sigh while making sure to carefully pick her up with my palm, don't want to squeeze too hard and kill her accidentally; I did just accept her as my follower after all. Arriving at my booth, I handed her over to Illumia along with another rejuvenation pill as I sat down on my throne while also consuming a rejuvenation pill.

'That was a very fruitful fight; not only did I gain a plentiful amount of fighting experience, I also acquired a follower, though now that I think about it, what am I supposed to do with her? I mean, just like Illumia said, currently, I do not require another subordinate; Illumia is already more than enough.' Thought Elif as he meditated on the throne while circulating the energy from the rejuvenation pill he consumed to his injuries.

Shortly after Illumia returned from setting Idonea down on the bed in the other room, I finished healing my injuries, and now there is only a faint scar where the cuts used to be, which should all heal by the end of the day since all of my injuries were merely shallow.

Checking the tournament rankings, there were only a few more matches before it concluded for the day.

"Illumia, you haven't done anything to those pests you talked about earlier, have you?" Asked Elif, slightly absent-minded, seemingly thinking about something else.

"No, I haven't, your highness; I still have them."

"Hmm, take them out; since I've accepted Idonea as my follower, she is now my subordinate, and as the Prince, I can't have random people attacking a follower of mine; that's pretty much the same as attacking me. I think?" Said Elif seriously, though he wasn't sure if what he said was correct since he's never done this before; however, he decided to commit to it since he's already spoken.

With a wave of her hand, a portal opened right before me, and then two bodies came flying out of the portal, crashing into the ground, only stopping when they were a meter away from the base of my throne. Looking down at them, I noticed one of them was a teenage boy looking quite distraught, though when he stood up, I spotted a medallion hanging from his waist that had the same emblem as the man who attacked Idonea; however, the second person was indeed just a random man, who looked to be drunk as well.

"Ha, there you are, you bitch! It's too late to release me now; harming a Noble is a Royal offense, punishable by death! Hahaha, that's right, I'll have you killed, you fucker!" Yelled the angry man as he ignored Elif and spoke directly to Illumia, though he seemed slightly smart as he didn't try attacking her.

'I can understand the teenage boy trying to harm Idonea, but what does this drunk fool have against Idonea?' Thought Elif, highly annoyed as he looked at the kneeling boy shaking in fear and the angry drunk man yelling at Illumia.

"Illumia, can you make the man sober?" Asked Elif, whose actions went completely unnoticed by the drunkard.

Again, with a wave of her hand, she sent a large blast of Qi toward the man, though the wave of Qi passed through him without hurting him one bit; however, I did notice his drunk facial expression instantly sobered up as he observed his surrounding in confusion before quickly detecting my presence and kneeling beside the boy in response.

"P-Prince Elif!" Said the man respectfully, though you could also hear slight fear in his voice.

"Alright, let's get this over with quickly; I don't feel like ruining my currently good mood on you two. Now tell me, why did you attack Idonea, and don't bother lying, Illumia will be able to easily tell if you guys lie." Said Elif, feeling annoyed as he looked down at the shaking boy and the now even more confused man.

"Excuse my rudeness, Prince Elif, but what does that useless child have to do with any of this." Asked the man in confusion, though his words peeved Elif.