Chapter 83: Mortal Realm

"Wait, wait, wait! So you mean to tell me the place where I come from is merely a small and weak realm!? Everything I know and learned must be a lie." Said the woman in shock after listening to the short explanation Elif gave.

"Yes, and lucky for you, you encountered me and not some other cultivators. Although you originate from a Mortal realm, it seems like you mortals are not completely incompetent without using Qi." Commented Elif after listening to the woman explain about her home world.

"So then, what is going to happen to me? Will you keep me as a slave? Possibly a sex slave?" Said the woman as she blushed heavily and partly exposed her body while sounding rather excited to become one.

"No, why would I keep such a hideous human as a slave? Besides, what makes you think anyone would be interested in keeping you as a sex slave? You're not even a cultivator, your body would be unable to keep up with a cultivator's endurance, and your body would quickly collapse, resulting in your death." Said Elif as he looked at the women with disgusted eyes, causing said women to become slightly pale.

"H-Hideous? I-I'm not that u-ugly, am I?"

I didn't bother responding and hovered the two of us back to the tear in space where the tunnel was formed; stepping into the tunnel, I dropped the women beside me and began walking through the pathway.

"Ow! You couldn't at least warn me before suddenly dropping me on the ground!?" Complained the woman as she rubbed he back in pain while quickly following behind Elif.

'Idonea, I'll be checking something out; no need to accompany me.' Said Elif via divine sense while walking down the near pitch-black tunnel.

'I understand, your highness. I'll be waiting for your return.' Replied Idonea via divine sense.

As I walked down the dark tunnel, It began shaking, and the more I walked, the more it shook until, eventually, small cracks began forming in the tunnel, causing the dangerous atmosphere of the void to leak through and if it weren't for me being in front of the women, she would've instantly been vaporized by the void.

"Woah!? What is that? It's very colorful, like a rainbow, except much more vibrant!" Muttered the woman as she tried walking past Elif, though luckily, Elif wasn't just about to let her make such a dumb decision without at least warning her.

"First off, those colorful lights are the void, and the void is incredibly dangerous. So if you don't wish to get obliterated instantly, I suggest you stay behind me; of course, if you wish to die, then ignore what I said." Stated Elif as he walked past the small crack that the void leaked through, while the women stayed remarkably close to him in fright.

After walking for a while, I eventually saw a bright light in the distance and headed in that direction. Once I arrived there, I almost used my divine sense out of instinct, which would've instantly destroyed the mortal realm, something I don't want to happen, as I'm somewhat intrigued by this realm's so-called 'Technology'.

"So this is the portal I ran through?" Muttered the woman, though she didn't move and waited for Elif to walk through the portal first.

"Yes, and I must say you're either brave or stupid for doing so; however, I'm more inclined to believe you were just dumb." Said Elif as he nearly completely suppressed his cultivation base before stepping through the portal, while the women followed closely behind.

"Hey! For your information, I was being chased by several men, so it's not like I really had a choice! It was either possibly getting killed running through an unknown portal or something worse happening, and I took my chances with the unknown portal." Retorted the woman as she appeared in an alleyway next to Elif, only to notice Elif's sickened face.