Chapter 106: Lucifer's Appearance

Walking through an unaffiliated town within the OverRealm, was a dark-cloaked figure cautiously checking their surroundings while a group of rough-looking men stalked the dark-cloaked figure with nefarious intentions.

"You sure he's the one? I can't kill too many more innocent citizens; otherwise, the town's lord will be forced to eradicate our gang. So you know what'll happen to you if you're wrong, right?" Questioned a large man with horns on his head and a feral grin, intimidating the small green man before him.

"Y-Yes, Leader! I made sure he never left my senses as I followed him after what he did to our brothers." Replied the small green man with evident fear in his voice.

"Hmph, alright, boys, we've waited long enough. Everyone, quickly surround him, make sure he doesn't escape!" Declared the leader with a bloodthirsty smile when he noticed the dark-cloaked figure heading into a secluded area of the town.

"Hehe, It's time for revenge. That bastard crippled Kenny for life!" Said one of the men as he stepped out of the dark alley alongside several other men.

"Don't forget Jason and Loose, too; he turned Jason into a eunuch for attempting to rape a woman, and Loose was turned into a paraplegic!" Exclaimed another man, attempting to rile up the gang in anger and hatred, which unsurprisingly worked.

"For Kenny! For Jason! For Loose!" Exclaimed the gang with a menacing aura as they slowly surrounded the dark-cloaked figure who had stopped walking after noticing their presence.

Once the group of men had successfully surrounded the dark-cloaked figure, they wielded the weapons attached to their waists and pointed them at the figure.

"You must be new to this town considering your lack of reaction; however, we, the Horned Gang, are the underground rulers of this town, and the three men you harmed, this morning were my MEN. Though since you're new, I'll be nice; just tell me how you wish to die, my men, and I will make it quick." Declared the leader with a bloodthirsty smile while casually wielding a giant war hammer.

"Hehe, Leader, it seems you've frightened them to the point where they can't even respond." Said the small green man with a smile, appearing out of the shadows while holding a dagger after the dark-cloaked figure didn't do anything.

"Please, for your own sake, leave. I don't wish to cause any harm." Said the dark-cloaked figure with a soft and gentle yet deep voice, signifying the dark-cloaked figure to be a man.

"Hahaha, you're a funny young man. However, you should know my men you defeated were the weakest of the bunch; everyone present here is at least a Divine, and as the leader of the Horned Gang, I'm obviously stronger." Stated the leader with a prideful yet feral smile.

"Actually, I take back what I said earlier; I don't know why, but your very presence and the sound of your voice just irritates me to no end. I wonder if the sound of your screams will ease the anger I feel; men, attack!" Declared the leader with a vicious smirk as everyone else charged forth.

"Haa, if only you heeded my advice and left, yet you forced my hand. Just know everything about to happen is your fault." Muttered the young man sadly with a sigh as he vanished from his spot before zig-zagging between the various men, only to shortly reappear a few meters in front of the large-horned man.

"Huh, where did he g- AARRRRRGHHH! M-My Qi! Why is my Qi leaving my body!?" Exclaimed one of the men squirming on the ground in pain while clutching his stomach.

"N-NO, NO! This can't be real! M-My dantian, I-It's destroyed!" Shrieked another man as he tried to claw his stomach, not like it would change anything.

"You! Dammit, you bastard! Do you know how difficult it was for me to acquire all of those men!? Yet now they're all useless! Fucking Bastard! I'll beat you till the brink of death and then heal you before selling you as a slave!" Exclaimed the large horned man angrily with a sadistic expression as he tightly gripped his war hammer and attacked the young man.