Chapter 87: Home!

"Your Highness, are you okay!?" Yelled Idonea worriedly as she quickly helped Elif properly stand up.

"No, not really. I can hardly feel my arms." Said Elif as he looked down at his burnt and charred arms while trying to move them, only for his fingers to twitch slightly.

'On the bright side, at least I'm still conscious. Unfortunately, the slumbering intent inside of me didn't show any fluctuation.' Thought Elif with a slight smirk before sighing.

While leaning on Idonea, I used this chance to summon a rejuvenation pill from my dimension ring, catching it with my Qi before it hit the ground; I brought it to my moderately burnt face and swallowed it.

Now with the pill healing me, albeit slowly because of the residual lighting still inside my body, I stored Hokori back inside my dimension ring and stopped suppressing my cultivation, figuring before I do anything, I should have Ms. Lynda heal me first.

"Alright, you can stop suppressing your cultivation, Idonea; let us finally leave this wasteland of a realm and return to the OverRealm." Said Elif with a slight smile, delighted to finally return home to his family after roughly five months.

"I've been waiting for you to say that for five months, your Highness." Replied Idonea, also slightly smiling while still propping up Elif with her shoulder.

With neither of us suppressing our cultivation anymore, our auras caused the entire spirit realm to shake violently as if it was about to collapse at any second. Looking up at the sky, we saw how all the clouds started converging toward our location, causing the entire sky to be covered in clouds except for a small hole directly above us.

The clouds then began rotating; at first, it was slow, but its speed quickly increased, while at the same time, the clouds started descending toward us until, eventually, we were inside the eye of the storm, so to speak. No longer could we see the outside, except for the area above us, and speaking about the sky, a tear in space suddenly appeared that was much different from what I was used to seeing.

"It seems to be our pathway out of here, your Highness." Said Idonea as she scanned the wormhole with her divine sense, only for her to get nothing significant.

"Then why are we still standing on the ground!?" Asked Elif, currently attempting to fly up, though, with his current condition, he was moving incredibly slow, at least until Idonea helped him.

Once we reached the pathway, we stared at it for a split second before simultaneously entering the wormhole, and appearing on the other side was a tunnel that looked to be made out of glass, allowing us to safely view the void without worrying about dying.

As Idonea and I walked through the tunnel, we observed the void, and in the distance, we saw an uncountable number of light spots. Most of them were incredibly dim and hardly noticeable, some were brighter than others, but still, they weren't that bright, and then, there were a few of them that were very bright; all these combined caused the already beautiful void to look even more stellar. However, there was one more light spot I didn't mention simply because calling it a light spot is a massive understatement; its intense light was blinding to the point that it was the only thing I could see when I looked in its general direction.

"Idonea, do you think those lights in the distance are possibly Spirit and Heavenly realms?" Asked Elif; the rejuvenation pill finally healed him enough to where he could walk on his own.

"I don't know enough about the void to answer your question, your Highness, but considering realms are the only thing I know that can safely survive in the void, it is not a bad theory." Answered Idonea as she walked beside Elif while also observing the void.