Chapter 108: Nine Immortal Miracles of the OverRealm

"Whatever you say, Idonea." Said Elif with a playful smirk before blowing a kiss toward her and winking, causing the light blush on her face to deepen slightly.

"Your Highness, please show proper etiquette when conversing with a member of the opposite sex." Advised Idonea blandly, yet her lack of reaction only spurred Elif on.

With a smirk, I stood up from my position and walked over to the confused Idonea before sitting on her lap, finally getting a reaction out of the ever-stoic Idonea.

"Y-Y-Your Highness, w-w-what a-a-are you d-d-doing!?" Asked Idonea nervously, her stoic expression quickly crumbling while her face turned bright red from the erotic position she and Elif were in.

"I'm doing just as you said, am I not? I'm displaying proper etiquette when conversing with a beautiful woman. Tell me, how am I doing?" Said Elif seductively as he looked deeply into Idonea's pupil-less eyes and sensually rubbed his thumb across Idonea's lips while his long silver hair slightly swayed.

"From the lack of response, my etiquette must not be up to your standards; however, what if I do this?" Added Elif with a seductive smirk as he brought one of her hands close to his face and deeply kissed the back of it while maintaining eye contact, causing Idonea and Marley to be slightly surprised by Elif's bold actions.

"Tastes like a Heavenly apple, or was it a Spring coconut? Hmm, maybe another kiss may help me remember. Ahh, yes, how could I forget? It was neither of those; it actually tastes like a Mimosa tea." Stated Elif with a sensual expression before kissing her hand again, nearly causing Idonea's brain to overload.

"Hmm, Idonea, are you okay? Why're you bleeding from your nose?" Asked Elif seriously, the seductive and playful expression vanishing as he eyed the blood that nearly blended in with Idonea's bright red face.

"I-I-I'm o-okay y-your Highness, I-It is nothing." Said Idonea in embarrassment as she swiftly summoned a handkerchief to stop the bleeding after Elif had gotten off her lap.

"Hmm, if you say so. I'll head to my room to cultivate then; alert me once we arrive at the Fairy clan's territory." Said Elif as he gave one last look at Idonea before entering his room to cultivate, leaving the three women to converse about what had just happened.

___

___

"Are you fine now, Idonea?" Asked Marley with concern as she tried helping the now-calm Idonea.

"Yes, I'm no longer bleeding; I'm fine, Marley; I appreciate the assistance." Replied Idonea calmly as she destroyed the handkerchief covered in blood before leaning back and closing her eyes, hoping to forget the recent events.

"It seems His Highness has improved his seduction techniques; this is quite bad; I was barely able to resist his attempt last time." Remarked Marley gloomily, though the red tint on her cheeks said otherwise; however, her words caused Idonea's cheeks to blush as she remembered the previous event, although Marley did manage to catch her interest.

"Last time? His Highness has done this before, Marley?" Asked Idonea curiously.

"Yes, a few days ago, he attempted to seduce Ms. Illumia and I, though he failed completely with Ms. Illumia; in fact, I think she almost managed to seduce him." Whispered Marley quietly, as she wasn't even supposed to be talking about this, though she figured since Elif had already attempted to seduce Idonea, it shouldn't be a problem.

"Seduce, His Highness!? You must be joking!" Said Idonea in surprise, finding it hard to believe her words were true.

"Shh! Keep it down, Idonea; His Highness has ordered us never to speak about this; if he finds out, I'm sure we'll be greatly punished. And no, I'm not joking; you can ask Ms. Illumia; she is right here after all." Stated Marley quietly before the both of them looked over to their right, their eyes landing on the figure of Illumia peacefully sitting.