Chapter 174: Loving Intimacy

(I uploaded chapter 172; sorry about that; it's my fault.)

"Something very interesting? Hmm, what is it? Knowing how rarely you go to the Royal Library, it must've been something quite intriguing." Said Elif lightly while playing with Elaine's long silver hair, which was practically identical to his if it weren't for the purple streak.

"It was about us Elves, or more specifically, us Royal Elves; in actuality, our status as Royal Elves isn't as special as others make it out to be. Every other Elf in existence carries within them mixed blood; we Royal Elves are the only pure-blooded Elves left in the OverRealm." Stated Elaine calmly, her words causing Elif to pause momentarily before he continued brushing her hair.

"Yes, I've known about that for quite some time; I was decently shocked when I discovered the truth about us Royal Elves, and I finally understood why we are said to be endangered." Replied Elif, his words causing Elaine to momentarily display a crazy grin before she hid it, though not like it mattered since Elif couldn't see her face.

"Ah, well, I'm not that surprised you knew about it; you visit the Royal Library quite frequently, after all. However, that wasn't the only thing I found interesting, as following up about the knowledge about us Royal Elves, do you know how we keep our bloodline pure, considering every other Elf is of mixed blood?" Remarked Elaine lightly as she turned around and eyed Elif, practically straddling him, causing Elif to raise an eyebrow as he eyed the smiling Elaine.

"Yes, I also know that; in fact, I figured that out before I even discovered the truth about us Royal Elves; just a quick glance in the Ancestral record is enough for one to come to the correct conclusion. Also, it's not like it's a secret or anything; I'm sure if you were to ask Mother or Father, they would've told you about it." Said Elif with a nod while looking at Elaine, who pressed her body against Elif's chest as she leaned in closer, their faces mere centimeters apart.

"I suppose you're right, Brother, or maybe a more fitting term would be to say, Husband?" Replied Elaine softly while looking at Elif's purple eyes with her golden ones, her words prompting his heart to noticeably speed up while blood was being directed toward his nether regions, causing his member to twitch.

"Heh, you're not wrong, but you should save calling me that for the future; you're still rather young, after all, my beloved Wife." Stated Elif with a lovely smile and a slight blush while looking at Elaine as her heart rate increased, causing her to give in to her desire and kiss Elif.

Although we were flirting with each other, I hadn't expected she would actually go further than just talking as I watched Elaine lean in with her slightly puckered lips, and though the smart thing would be to avoid her, a part of myself didn't want to, causing me to fall into a dilemma, and that short dilemma resulted in our lips touching. Sensing the heavenly sensation of Elaine's soft, small lips pushing up against my own, I could feel my body heating up while my member, which had hardly been stimulated throughout my life, quickly grew; however, just before I continued to bask in the incredible sensation, I felt Elaine's hand touch my member, causing my eyes to snap open as I forcefully pushed her off me.

"What's wrong, Husband? Did you not like it?" Asked Elaine softly with a confused expression as she looked down at Elif's hardened member through the water, though before she could do anything, she was suddenly whisked into the air by Elif.

"Listen, Elaine, I enjoyed the kiss, but it's too early for us to partake in such intimate actions; we are still young, you even more so. Until we come of age, we will not get physically intimate, understand?" Said Elif rather solemnly with furrowed brows as he looked at the floating Elaine in the air, whose expression had returned to normal, though you could see traces of displeasure.