Chapter 132: Too Many Presents to Handle!

"Either way, I appreciate the gifts; thank you, Goliath." Said Eyvor with a light smile as she grabbed the dimension ring placed on a plate labeled Half.

"You're welcome!" Replied Goliath.

When Eyvor finished inspecting the dimension ring, she summoned the ring's contents again, though, unlike all the previous times, there was only one object; a large ethereal crystal.

"A psionic crystal!?" Exclaimed Eyvor in surprise as she floated the crystal roughly half her size in the air.

"Yes, but not only is it a psionic crystal; it's a psionic crystal with ninety-four percent purity." Remarked Shelia with a slight smile while nodding her head.

"Ho, ninety-four percent purity on a crystal that size; you don't see that every day." Commented Elif with a raised eyebrow, though his expression was still nonchalant like usual.

"I must agree with you on that, Prince Elif; the biggest psionic crystal I've ever seen was roughly four times the size of that crystal, yet it only had a purity quality of eighty percent, far inferior to the one Eyvor has." Said Patriarch while eyeing the psionic crystal as he agreed with Elif.

"Thank you very much, Shelia; this is a wonderful gift, though I'm surprised you didn't keep this for yourself; this is, after all, a very rare." Remarked Eyvor with a large smile as she stored the psionic crystal in her dimension ring.

"I won't lie; I did take a small piece, as you said; with how rare that crystal is, who knows if I'll ever get a chance to find another." Said Shelia lightly while everyone else chuckled in response, though they couldn't blame her as they would've done the same.

"It looks like you're next, Birger; you think the gifts you've picked out are better than the previous ones?" Asked Elif curiously while watching Eyvor grab the dimension ring with the label of Dryad.

"Hmm, why not you see for yourself? Actions speak louder than words, after all." Replied Birger with a smirk while Eyvor floated two objects in the air after summoning them from the dimension ring.

When I laid my eyes on the two presents, the first thing I noticed was that they both resembled the chest that contained three Victerbel seeds and since Birger is a dryad, I assumed they were seeds, most likely rare plant seeds as well. However, when she opened one of the chests, I was slightly startled at what it contained since it was coincidently one of the gifts I picked out for Eyvor.

"A twelve-leafed spiritual clover, that is quite something, Birger." Commented Elif blandly while his eye twitched in slight annoyance.

"Oh my, a twelve-leafed spiritual clover? This is a remarkable gift, Birger; this alone is already more than enough for me, yet I still have another chest to open." Stated Eyvor with an eager smile as she closed the chest and stored it in her dimension ring before opening the second chest.

"My goodness, Prince Birger, not only did you gift Miss Eyvor a twelve-leafed spiritual clover, but you also gifted her a rainbow stone of harmonization!?" Exclaimed Echo in slight shock while everyone else in the dining hall quietly muttered to themself.

"Ho, it seems like you're worried that I might beat you now, Echo." Said Birger with a chuckle as she eyed the startled Echo, who quickly composed herself after her outburst.

"I may be slightly worried, but I still have faith in my present; after all, Patriarch did say it is possibly one of the best gifts a Fairy could get." Replied Echo as she focused back on Eyvor, who was currently examining the stone.

"A twelve-leafed spiritual clover and a rainbow stone of harmonization; this truly is an incredible gift, Birger, though I'm also surprised you'd be willing to part with either of these." Remarked Eyvor with a happy smile as she stored the chest containing the rainbow stone in her dimension ring.