Chapter 111: Eyvor's Tour & Edvins Plan!?

"Ahh, Eyvor, you visited so early, must be quite eager to show off your Clan, huh." Said Elif with a teasing smirk as he exited his room and approached Eyvor, who was sitting on a bench in the courtyard by the pond.

"Well, I can't deny that Prince Elif, as a Fairy, I take pride in our Clan; however, I hope I hadn't visited too early and interrupted something important." Replied Eyvor with a light smile as she stood up and waited for Elif to approach her.

"No, I was merely cultivating, though before you give me a tour of your Clan, I should show some proper guest etiquette and visit the head of the Fairy Clan, Patriarch Aasveig." Stated Elif as he arrived next to Eyvor and gazed at the beautiful pond filled with various aquatic life forms.

"I would've taken you to see Father yesterday, but it was quite late in the day and didn't seem appropriate; however, now would be a great time to meet Father." Said Eyvor, lightly nodding in agreement.

"Well then, if you could give me a second to gather my subordinates." Said Elif, about to call Illumia, Marley, and Idonea, though when he turned around, he noticed both Illumia and Idonea were already present.

"Nevermind, it seems they're already here, though where is Marley." Added Elif with a smile before turning to the left, where he sensed Marley's rapidly approaching presence.

"M-My apologies for the late arrival, your Highness." Said Marley as she slightly bowed, though if you took your time to observe her, you'd notice she had a shortness of breath, a blushed face, slightly disheveled clothes, and her eyes contained small traces of lust in them wherever she looked at Elif.

"It's fine; you don't mind if they tag along with us, do you Eyvor?" Replied Elif casually, and while he noticed everything wrong with Marley, he didn't bother spending time thinking about it before shifting his attention to Eyvor, who quickly hid her sour expression.

"Not at all, isn't there the saying 'The more the Merrier'?" Replied Eyvor with a light smile while her eyes occasionally shifted between Marley and Elif, various thoughts going through her head.

"Never heard that saying, but I suppose you're not wrong. Now, if you could lead the way, tour guide Eyvor." Said Elif with a playful smile, to which Eyvor merely chuckled before flying toward the floating island, followed by Elif and his three followers.

As we flew toward the center island, I took my time to observe the change of scenery that came with the morning atmosphere, and while it was still a pleasant view, I personally preferred the feeling that the night sky brought; it gave the floating islands a more mystical aura.

Since the two islands were quite close to one another, it didn't take long for us to arrive at the center island; once we landed, we followed Eyvor as she navigated through the Fairy Clan's manor, which for reference, looked quite stunning before we eventually arrived near a sector of the manor that was heavily guarded.

"Father, Prince Elif has arrived." Announced Eyvor as she gently opened the doors leading to a large room with one giant table used for Important Clan meetings and one small table the patriarch uses daily.

"Ahh, Eyvor, Prince Elif, come take a seat. Bring some tea and snacks." Said Aasveig happily before ordering one of the maids.

"Prince Elif, it's good to see you; last time Eyvor and I had visited unannounced with some important business, so I couldn't properly converse with you. Though I'm glad you've decided to attend Eyvors birthday party, she's been quite energetic once she found out you'd be visiting." Added Aasveig with a fond smile as he looked at Elif.

"Well, considering our long-term alliance, it'd be quite rude if I didn't visit; besides, spending time with one another is quite enjoyable, don't you think so, Eyvor?" Replied Elif, lightly smiling as he grabbed a teacup that the maid had brought and drank the contents.