Chapter 142: Shelia, Echo, and Goliath's Time to Shine!

"I must say, Prince Elif, your reputation doesn't do you justice." Stated Shelia between her ragged breathing as she intercepted a heavenly scar heading toward her with her lance, successfully stopping it, though, from the damage her lance sustained, it obviously wasn't easy.

"But, of course, my reputation doesn't give me justice; how could someone as marvelous as I ever be described with mere words?" Said Elif with a prideful smile as he calmly dodged Echo's relentless attacks before smacking her with Hokori, which was still sheathed, once he found an opening.

"Ugh, can we please stop talking and focus on beating him!? He's almost broken through my illusion!" Exclaimed Eyvor in slight anger while doing her best to keep her illusion intact.

"What do you think we are doing, Eyvor!?" Replied Birger in anger with bloodshot eyes while glaring at Eyvor.

Seeing Birger shift his head to glare in a specific direction, which I assumed was where Eyvor was located, though since I didn't know her exact location, I launched a massive heavenly scar in that general direction, hoping that my attack would manage to hit her. Yet before the attack could reach its desired location, an injured Goliath appeared directly in front of it with crossed arms, intending to stop my attack, which he would almost fail to do if it wasn't for the assistance that an equally injured Shelia offered.

"Can the two of you stop arguing, please? We need to work together if we want to have any chance of beating him!" Stated Shelia solemnly while taking a deep breath before she and Goliath charged toward a slightly injured Elif, who was calmly standing there.

"Shelia's right, but I agree with Eyvor; we must conclude this battle soon. Shelia, Birger, and I have been engaging with Prince Elif nonstop, and while Birger isn't as injured as the two of us, our Qi is getting dangerously low; we won't last too much longer." Declared Goliath as he poured Qi into his fists, causing them to glow before he punched at Elif, who was still in the distance.

Sensing Echo approaching me from the side, I nimbly deflected each one of her fists before grabbing her leg and throwing her toward the incoming ethereal fists that Goliath created; making sure she won't escape the attack, I launched Heavenly scar from the tip of Hokori, which pierced through Echo's abdomen, while also causing her to get hit by one of the ethereal fists from behind, resulting in a large explosion.

"That is revenge for all the times you hit me in the face." Mentioned Elif with a frown while rubbing his bruised face.

Looking at Shelia, who was covered in broken armor, as she approached me, I raised my other hand to manifest a large purple palm before launching it toward the incoming Shelia; yet before it reached her, she outstretched her lance and channeled a significant amount of Qi into it, causing the damaged lanced to encompass her in a vast amount of lightning. Once she was fully covered in lightning, all of a sudden, she turned into a beam with immense speed while charging lance-first into the incoming purple palm; when the two collided, they caused a massive explosion as the two got locked into a power struggle.

I was confident in my Royal Elf's Palm, yet to my surprise, cracks started forming on the palm as Shelia began pushing it back, and before my very eyes, she destroyed my purple palm before lunging toward me with an insane speed to boot.

'I'm honestly surprised Shelia had something like that in her arsenal; she's moving at a speed comparable to Elaine, which is very impressive, even if she is two minor realms above her.' Thought Elif with a light smile as he brought Hokori in front of him to block the incoming Shelia.

When Shelia collided with Hokori's sheath, the force she carried with her into the impact nearly caused me to take a step back. As the two of us were in a power struggle, I took this opportunity to look through the slit in Shelia's helmet where her eyes were, and I gave her a playful wink, to which she replied by hardening her gaze and increasing the force on Hokori.