Chapter 51: Marley VS Maga!

While I was lying on the ground beside Alf, I felt two arms grab me from underneath; they picked me up before they started flying away with me lying in their arms. Opening my eyes, I was greeted by Illumia, looking bland as usual while gently carrying me in her arms.

"When did you return Illumia?" Asked Elif as his eyes closed again.

"I had returned during the middle of your battle, Your Highness. Everything went smoothly, and Idonea has officially joined the R.M.A as a first-year student." Answered Illumia as she landed in Elif's Private booth before arriving in the bedroom and lying Elif on the bed.

"Hmm, that's good to know, so what did you think of the battle? It's okay, Illumia, be honest, and don't hold back your praises of me." Said Elif with a smirk and a small chuckle at the end, though he quickly gripped his chest in pain.

"Your performance was quite splendid, your highness, especially with your ingenuity in thinking of a way to break your opponent's defense that would have otherwise caused your defeat." Said Illumia, a rare smile forming on her face as she honestly complimented Elif, much to his satisfaction.

"But you still have much to learn and improve upon, especially with your reckless behavior." Continued Illumia, causing the smile on Elif's face to twitch in annoyance.

"I agree that initiating close combat with Alf when just a few of her attacks could've finished me was reckless, but I had a plan, and it worked out in the end, so no harm, no foul." Said Elif, trying to make his reckless action sound sensible, though all he got in response was a blank stare from Illumia.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything, Prince Elif, Ms. Illumia, but their Majesties have ordered me to come and heal you so you may be in peak condition for the final match." Said Lynda politely as she slightly opened the door while bowing.

"It's great you're here, Lynda, but I must decline your services currently as I need you to heal Maga since I doubt he is at his peak, and I'll need him to be at his very best when he fights Marley so he can force her to show some of her techniques." Said Elif after thinking of the best course of action before fighting Marley.

"Are you sure about that, Prince Elif? You are in quite bad shape?" Asked Lynda after carefully scanning him with her divine sense.

"Yes, I'm positive. If Marley defeats Maga too quickly, it won't matter if I'm at my peak since I will know almost nothing about her fighting style while she knows practically everything about mine." Replied Elif, showcasing great foresight.

Once I finished explaining my reason, Lynda no longer opposed my idea and quickly left after giving a bow; however, even though Lynda will be helping Maga, that doesn't mean I'm just going to lay here doing nothing. Swallowing a rejuvenation pill, I meditated and began spreading the energy from the pill to my most damaged body parts, such as my punctured lung and destroyed stomach. However, while my stomach will take some time to heal, on the bright side, it is not an organ that will affect my fighting capabilities like my lung.

Just like this, thirty minutes passed by with me doing nothing but carefully healing myself, and when it was time for the last battle before the final match, most of my injuries had been healed, leaving just the major ones left to fully recover.

Sitting up without much difficulty except for some soreness all over my body and pain on the left side of my chest, I float myself over to the throne and take out a bowl of lighting cherries, only for me to put them right back as my stomach still wasn't fully healed yet.

"I've returned after healing Maga Dagmar to the best of my abilities Prince Elif; now, if you'll excuse me, I'll use the remaining time before your fight to get you back into peak condition." Announced Lynda as she walked into the room before stopping on the left side of the throne and started working her doctor magic on Elif.