Chapter 93: Relationship Trouble

It's been a few days since I've been prohibited from leaving the royal grounds, and currently, I'm inside Elaine's room using my crystal ball; I'm recording Elaine and Sarah dressed in maid uniforms as a form of revenge for abandoning me the other day. I must thank that woman from the mortal realm, as while I was there, I had come across a group of people dressed in unique clothes, or cosplaying as that woman called, and thanks to those groups of people, I came up with this idea.

"Maybe you'll think twice about abandoning me like that next time." Said Elif with a mischievous smirk while forcing them to do different poses.

"Ughh, brother, you're so evil!" Yelled Elaine, feeling quite angry and humiliated from wearing maid clothes as a princess, though whenever Elif praised her for being adorable or pretty, it slightly improved her mood; nonetheless, it hardly made a difference in her anger.

"This is indeed quite embarrassing, your highness." Muttered Sarah, though contrary to the anger Elaine felt, she didn't seem to mind it much; in fact, being stared at by Elif while he praised her appearance seemed to motivate her instead, though Elif didn't know as he mistook the deep blush on her face for anger.

"Hehe, alright, alright; my little revenge is over; you can change back into your original outfit." Said Elif with a satisfied smirk, finding it incredibly difficult to anger Elaine anymore.

With my words, Elaine instantly headed towards her bathroom at the fastest speed she could muster, and by the time Sarah arrived at the bathroom to change, Elaine exited fully clothed in her usual royal attire, sporting an angry expression as she ignored me and sat down.

Slightly chuckling, I approached Elaine and sat beside her before trying to cheer her up. However, whenever I tried touching her, she would always increase the distance between us until she eventually reached the edge of the divan.

"Someone seems quite upset; maybe a little bit of tickling will improve the mood?" Said Elif with a smirk as he quickly started tickling her, catching her off-guard and causing her almost to let out a laugh.

I could tell she was pretty angry as she tried running away from me, but I couldn't let that happen, so I quickly grabbed both her arms and pushed her down to the bed as I once again started tickling her after immobilizing her arms and legs using my Qi. With my constant assault of ticking her, it didn't take long for that angry facade on her face to slowly crumble into a large smile before she eventually erupted into laughter.

"Brother, stop it, or I will die of laughter!" Exclaimed Elaine in between her bouts of laughter, trying her best to sound annoyed or angry, but it all proved futile with Elif constantly tickling her.

I ignored all her cries of pleas and continued mercilessly tickling her, and I only stopped when I sensed Sarah was about to exit from the bathroom.

"There, now maybe, you won't be so grumpy." Muttered Elif as he stood up and freed Elaine from his constraints, resulting in her quickly distancing herself from him while looking at him with anger, albeit with much less intensity than before.

"Umm, did I miss something, your Highnesses?" Asked Sarah, having stepped into the weird scene of Elif standing on the bed and Elaine in the corner of the room warily looking at Elif.

"Ahh, not really, Sarah, I was merely trying to improve Elaine's mood, and it seems like I was successful." Answered Elif as he gently landed on the ground before sitting in an empty chair.

"Hmph, I'm still angry at you, brother." Said Elaine angrily as she made her way back to the divan she was previously sitting in before Elif attacked her, though just after she sat down, she caught something thrown at her.