Chapter 182: Good or Bad? Who Knows?

"So, what do you suggest we do in this predicament, Idonea?" Asked Marley seriously after several minutes of thinking, only to come up with nothing.

"Hmm? Why are you asking me?" Replied Idonea with a raised eyebrow while suspiciously glancing at Marley, knowing it would take a lot for someone as prideful as her to ask for help.

"Tch, don't give me that look; I know what you're thinking; just because I'm prideful doesn't mean I'm stubborn or stupid. I know when a situation is out of my control, and one of those times is right now, so I figured, given your past, you'd have a better idea of what to do." Stated Marley with furrowed brows and a huff of annoyance as she eyed Idonea floating before her.

"If we're in a bad or dangerous situation, why not just retrace our steps and find either Prince Elif or Princess Elaine? There is no way they're also trapped like us. Right?" Said Sarah as she freed herself from Marley's embrace and floated in the air beside the two.

"It's probably the best idea, but it's simply not a feasible option; while it's possible we could retrace our flight to where we first arrived in this realm and go west, that'd only create more problems." Commented Idonea with a shake of her head as she gazed north.

"Huh? Why not? We all know His Highness and Her Highness Qi, so it shouldn't be too hard to find them or traces of battles they've participated in." Remarked Sarah as she tilted her head in confusion while looking at Idonea, hoping she'd go further into detail.

"First off, this supposed Treasure realm is large, even compared to other Heavenly realms, so locating their Highnesses would be a difficult task as our divine sense isn't capable of covering a large enough area. Secondly, though we know where they've gone, we can't follow after them, even if we know their exact location; the further west you head, the stronger the beasts become. Marley and I only have a late Divine cultivation base, so once we start encountering beasts with strength comparable to a peak Divine King cultivator, we will have reached our limit; going any deeper would be suicide." Stated Idonea as she paused to catch her breath while Sarah intently listened to her every word.

"Thirdly, since the medallions aren't working, that either means the Qi inside of them has dissipated, or the passage his Majesty created to this realm is gone, and considering I can still sense his Majesty Qi inside the medallions, it's clear what's happened. Since that's the case, retracing our steps will only result in us most likely getting lost; at least right now, we still have a general idea of where we are, even if it's not ideal. Lastly, we don't know for sure their Highnesses are west, although they said they'd go west; that was a little over three weeks ago; they could've very well headed south or north since then." Added Idonea solemnly while glancing at Sarah and Marley, who both nodded in acknowledgment of her analysis.

After Idonea's speech, I once again started thinking of ways to escape, though just like before, I was empty-headed; I couldn't think of a single way to realistically leave this realm.

'The only way I can think of to leave this realm is to ascend to a True God, and while I'm confident both Idonea and I will achieve that one day very, far into the future, what about Sarah? Although I've always called her trash in the past, with her aptitude, I-I wasn't necessarily wrong; Saint spirit root isn't enough to become a True God.' Thought Marley with a frown as she looked at Sarah, who, just like Idonea, was formulating plans in her own little world.

"Haa, whatever, if it really comes down to that, which I hope it doesn't, I'll have millions, most likely billions of years to think of a solution, so until then, I don't need to stress myself out. Heh, well, all that would matter is whether I become a True God before Sarah's life-span ran out, since by then, I'll have the power to destroy the realm, and I'll be able to take her with me into the void in search of the OverRealm." Muttered Marley with a sigh while she hung her head, though an idea sparked inside her a few moments later.