Chapter 91: Punishment & Secret?

Watching them crash into the empty road in front of the Pagoda, I followed them before gracefully landing in between them. At the same time, various spectators converged at our location now that the fighting had stopped.

Seeing every one of them forced to kneel because of my pressure brought a smile to my face, knowing that the so-called strongest nobles in the Empire couldn't even lift a finger before my might; to top it all off, I still had plenty of strength to spare.

"P-Prince Elif, w-when did you transcend to a Divine!?" Asked Maga, feeling utterly shocked that someone four years younger than him could surpass everyone in merely four years, even if said person were the Crown Prince.

"It was during my little forced vacation in the Spirit realm; how else did you think I would leave such an accursed realm?" Replied Elif with a smirk as he observed the expressions from everyone, especially the disbelief on Marley's face.

___

___

"To achieve a Divine cultivation base at merely the age of eight, how many people have done that in history!?" Exclaimed one of the spectators in the distance.

"I don't know, but it can't be many. I only advanced to the Divine realm shortly after turning eighty, which is already considered quite fast compared to normal standards!" Replied a floating Fairy while watching the commotion in the distance, no one daring to get close in case another battle erupts.

"From my shallow knowledge, there haven't been more than one-hundred people who have achieved the Divine realm before the age of ten since the Primordial Epoch. That, of course, only includes those written in history; who knows what type of geniuses have long been forgotten about since immemorial times." Said a very short, stout older man with a long beard, his characteristics resembling that of a Dwarf

___

___

"Anyways, returning to the topic of why I interfered in the fight, your battle has caused a great deal of panic among the citizens, so much so that Mother and Father, the Empress and Emperor, had to personally order me to stop the battle. Though that was partly my fault as I stopped any of the guards from interfering with the fight." Declared Elif as he quietly mumbled the last part under his breath, causing the seven to realize the severity of the situation they had caused.

"Mother is going to be very angry." Muttered Alf quietly with her head down, the other five having similar thoughts.

"I won't enact any punishment on the six of you, as I'm sure your parents will do so in my stead once they return home from receiving their punishment from Mother and Father." Announced Elif as he released the pressure on Alf, Osborn, Maga, Kare, Felecia, and Starlet.

Having dealt with those six, I focused my attention on Marley, who was trying her hardest to resist the pressure I placed upon her to no avail. With a slight chuckle, I arrived directly in front of Marley before squatting down and lifting her face with my hand, resulting in our eyes locking together. Seeing the amount of disbelief, humiliation, and denial in her eyes was quite the spectacle if I do say so, though I didn't derive any joy or happiness from her misfortune, as I simply didn't hate her enough. Well, maybe I did find a minuscule amount of pleasure in her appearance, but that was merely because of what she did to Elaine.

"Now, your punishment, on the other hand, Marley; I'll be personally deciding on that, as knowing that fool Nordan, he probably won't even scold you." Said Elif with a slight smirk as he looked at Marley's unwilling face. Neither one realizing how sensual the scene looked from a spectator's point of view; the charming Crown Prince and the arrogant Noble girl—quite the title for a shoujo manga.