Chapter 146: Leaving The Fairy Clan!

Feeling the disappearance of Marley's soft hands and hearing the sound of sniffling, I opened my eyes only to see Marley quietly crying as she wiped her tears, causing me to close my eyes while sighing.

"You know, Sarah was right about you; you're a crybaby." Stated Elif lightly while resting on the massage table, though his words snapped Marley out of her weeping.

"W-What!? S-Sarah said that about me?" Questioned Marley weakly with tears as she looked at Elif in shock.

"Yes, she did; whenever Sarah and I are alone, she constantly complains about how much you cry. She said not even a newborn would cry as much as you." Said Elif while smirking, his words greatly saddening Marley, nearly making her cry again.

"However, while she did complain about you being a crybaby, she's said she's never been more intimate with you, and she wouldn't change anything about you." Added Elif with a light smile while glancing at the surprised Marley.

"S-She really said that?" Asked Marley quietly as she threatened to cry again, though this time it was in happiness.

"Yes, she did; why would I lie about that?" Replied Elif rhetorically as he shook his head at Marley's fragile heart.

Hearing Marley crying again, I just shook my head and sighed, wishing she would finish massaging me.

"Just because Sarah like's this side of you doesn't mean I feel the same; I prefer the arrogant and confident Marley, the same Marley who enjoys giving her Prince a massage." Stated Elif while emphasizing the last part.

"S-Sorry, you had to see this side of me for the second time, your Highness." Said Marley as she stopped crying and quickly wiped her years before continuing Elif's massage, though you could hear her occasionally sniffling.

Feeling the wonderful sensation of Marley's soft hands rubbing against my chest and abdomen, I involuntarily sighed with satisfaction from how soothing it was. While comfortably relaxing on the table, I could vividly feel the Qi in Marley's hands penetrate through my skin and into my body as she commanded her Qi to gently rub my fatigued and damaged muscles; her technique was so good, it felt like she was infusing vitality into each and every single muscle fiber, giving me a marvelous experience.

Although she's been giving me a massage for the last half hour, for most of it, she had been focusing on seducing me, so she hadn't been entirely focused on massaging me; only recently had she begun wholeheartedly giving me a massage that felt sublime.

The massage Marley was conducting was so good that I had drifted off into my own world, and I only returned to reality when I felt Marley's hands vanish, prompting me to open my eyes in confusion.

"Hmm, what happened? Why'd you stop?" Asked Elif in disappointment while eyeing Marley.

"I'm sorry, but the massage has ended your Highness; in fact, it was supposed to end roughly an hour ago, but you seemed to be greatly enjoying it, so I continued. However, I've recently run out of the oil Ms. Lynda provided me, and while I can continue massaging you, without the assistance of the oil, it won't feel nearly as good." Said Marley apologetically as she showed Elif three empty bottles.

"An hour ago? How long have you been massaging me?" Asked Elif curiously with a frown while nodding as he stood up and walked toward a nearby window.

"Not too long, your Highness; only about two hours. However, if you don't mind, could you enlighten me about my performance?" Replied Marley as she swiftly stored everything inside her dimension ring before approaching Elif while occasionally glancing at his bare chest and back.

"Obviously, it was wonderful. I am completely refreshed, and my body nor my muscles feel sore, not to mention that it's greatly alleviated any mental and spiritual exhaustion." Stated Elif calmly with a small smile as he inspected his body while flexing his muscles, causing Marley to blush slightly.