Chapter 128: Let The Banquet Commence!

Once we arrived at the dinner table, I noticed that while my seating arrangement hadn't changed, there were several more seats near the area I would dine, and currently, most of them were already occupied.

"It seems like we aren't the last to arrive, Birger." Commented Elif while glancing at the seated guests as he and Birger sat in their seats directly beside one another.

"Luckily, no, otherwise it would be slightly embarrassing." Replied Birger with a slight smile while also glancing at the seated guests and occasionally greeting them with a nod.

"Hahaha, Prince Elif, we meet again!" Said Goliath with a hearty laugh, who was sitting directly to the left of Birger.

"Yes, well, it hasn't been that long since we last spoke, not even an hour; however, how come you're so small compared to before?" Said Elif as he eyed Goliath, only now noticing his small stature, though he was still larger than everyone at the dining table.

"Haha, well, because of our large stature, we Titans are required to practice the Body Morphing technique, as most places do not have accommodations for us." Replied Goliath loudly with a chuckle, causing Uno, who was standing behind him, to release a sigh while palming his face in frustration.

"Haa, I give up; do whatever you want." Muttered Uno as he looked at Goliath.

"I suppose that makes sense, though it'd be quite amusing to see a fifteen-meter Titan sitting at the dining table." Remarked Elif with a chuckle, his statement also causing Goliath to laugh.

"You're a Titan, Prince Goliath!?" Exclaimed Echo in surprise, who was sitting opposite Goliath beside a Centaur.

"Yep, I'm a Titan!" Replied Goliath with a large smile, his words slightly surprising everyone.

"I've heard that Titans are incredibly massive and covered in large muscles; looking at this miniature version of you, it must be true." Said Echo while gazing at Goliath's bare upper body, a sight that caused Elif to shake his head.

"I'm usually complimented on my impressive physique all the time; however, when it's coming from someone such as yourself, who not only has an equally impressive physique but also seems to be a devoted lover of muscles. The compliment means that much more." Said Goliath with a giant smile, his words causing Echo to turn bashful again, though luckily, Elif was there to interfere with their conversation.

"Well, while I'm sure the two of you would love to talk about the different muscle groups, and other things related to the physique, I suggest waiting until the banquet is over, as it isn't exactly the best time for such a conversation." Stated Elif while glancing at the two of them, though he was mainly speaking toward Echo lest she starts another rant.

"Y-Yes, you're right, Prince Elif; now wouldn't be the best time for such a talk; let's postpone this until tomorrow or a later date, Prince Goliath, that is, of course, if you wish to join me." Said Echo as she calmed down and returned to normal.

"Hahaha, If it involves anything related to one's physique, count me in!" Replied Goliath with a hearty laugh, not knowing what lay in store for him.

"If it's about one physique, may I join as well? Believe it or not, we druids also have quite a strong physique." Asked Birger as he joined the conversation between Echo and Goliath.

"Haha, the more, the merrier!"

"But, of course, Prince Birger!" Replied Echo with a smile as the three of them started talking amongst themselves; luckily though, the topic wasn't about muscles; otherwise, Echo would've already started ranting.

While those three were having their own conversation, I shifted my focus to the Centaur sitting directly across from Birger, who was currently talking with Eyvor.