Chapter 135: Who Won? You Decide!

"Anyways, Dear, that book doesn't only contain pictures from our past, it also has important moments of when you were younger. Such as the day when you spoke your first word and the day when you finally learned how to walk." Added Matriarch with a smile while reminiscing Eyvor's childhood.

"Ugh, could you not speak about that before such a large audience, Mother? It's embarrassing." Said Eyvor with a blush from embarrassment, causing everyone to chuckle in response, while she stored the book in her dimension ring before grabbing the floating chest.

When Eyvor opened the chest, inside, there was a small shiny golden stone that reflected an immense amount of light, causing the golden stone to illuminate nearly the entire dining hall.

"That's Bright." Commented Elif while covering his eyes with his quạt tay.

Luckily we didn't have to wait long before the Eyvor shut the chest, causing the bright light to vanish while the dining hall returned to normal.

"Ugh, I would've preferred if I had been warned in advance; the light nearly blinded me." Stated Eyvor in annoyance while eyeing Matriarch and Patriarch.

"I was going to inform you, but you opened the chest before I could." Replied Patriarch with a slight chuckle.

"Haa, anyways; what was the golden stone? I couldn't really observe it as I was too busy trying to be blinded." Asked Eyvor as she slightly opened the chest, causing the bright light to escape through the open, blocking her sight of the stone.

"It's a Pixie stone." Said Matriarch, her words very much shocking all Fairies present.

"This, this is an actual Pixie stone!?" Exclaimed Eyvor in astonishment as she stared at the chest.

"Yes, it is, dear; believe it not, but we happened to come across it only a few thousand years ago, and the surprising thing was, it was situated on a small mountain in the middle of nowhere. To this day, your Mother and I are still shocked we stumbled across the Pixie stone in such a remote area." Replied Patriarch with a smile.

"Hmm, Pixie stone? Do you know if it has any correlation to Pixie dust, Illumia?" Asked Elif with a thoughtful expression while eyeing the chest in Eyvors hand.

"I do not know, your Highness; I'd recommend asking Patriarch, Matriarch, or Eyvor if you wish to know." Replied Illumia blandly.

"I'll do it later; now that Eyvor has finally opened the last gift, I'm more interested in learning her favorite gift and who won the bet." Said Elif with a slight smile of confidence.

With Eyvor having opened all of the presents, she began thanking everyone for the various gifts, and while that was happening, I had just now noticed that the bowl, which was previously full of lightning cherries about an hour ago, was nearly empty, less than one-hundred lightning cherries were left.

'Maybe, Illumia was right; I might be addicted to lightning cherries.' Thought Elif with a weary smile as he sighed while putting the nearly empty bowl back onto the table, though since everyone had already eaten, no one paid the bowl any attention.

A few minutes later, Eyvor, who had just finished thanking everyone, was heading toward our table in a happy mood.

"Although I already said it before, I'd like to express my gratitude for the various presents once again." Said Eyvor as she looked at everyone at the table while smiling.

"It's no big deal, Eyvor; you're welcome." Replied Elif with a light smile while everyone except Matriarch and Patriarch nodded in acknowledgment, too drained to physically speak.

"Haha, anything for my little girl." Stated Patriarch with a smile.

"We're glad you enjoyed the presents, Dear." Said Matriarch with a light smile while chuckling.