Chapter 82: Formation Complete

It's been a few months since Comet told me his 'secret', and even with Idonea closely observing him, I haven't learned anything that could prove he lied to me. While I may be confident that he lied, everything he said could theoretically happen to someone, though it would be incredibly rare.

Every now and then, I would secretly check on Comet. In doing so, one time, I happened to come across the scene of Idonea luring Saint realm beasts towards Comet whenever he visited the nearby forest, causing him to nearly die on several occasions. It was pretty amusing, to be honest, but I had to warn Idonea not to accidentally kill him because if he had truly lied to me, I'd be the one to kill him.

I'm also close to advancing to the Divine realm; merely a week or two more of cultivation, and I'll be fully prepared. Speaking of prepared, currently, I'm floating above the Colossal Sect about to test out the formation the old Demon I'd abducted a few months ago had completed.

"Did you install the spirit stone I gave you into the formation?" Asked Elif as he looked down at the Colossal Sect that was currently surrounded by an ethereal dome.

"Yes, Prince Elif, everything is ready to go." Answered the Old Demon, greed almost leaking out his eyes as he remembered the power the spirit stone contained.

"Good, now let's see how powerful this so-called defensive energy formation really is." Muttered Elif with a slight smirk while lifting his hand into the air and forming a Royal Elf's Palm.

As this was the first attack, I made sure to hold my strength back and only used roughly ten percent; still, the attack was more powerful than any being in this realm. Once I was ready, I launched the purple palm towards the Sect below.

___

___

It was just another day for the disciples of the Colossal Sect, everyone doing their own things; however, contrary to what most believed, today wouldn't be a typical day like any other.

"Hey, did you hear the news? The Sect master's daughter is engaged?" Said a random Inner-sect disciple while walking throughout the sect.

"WHAT!? You must be joking. There is no way the Sect master's daughter is engaged. Have you seen how cold she is to any man that tries approaching her? Even the most talented Core-Sect disciple and youngest Elder, Jalen, didn't manage to break her Icy temperament." Retorted another random Inner-sect disciple.

"You don't have to believe me, man, but it's true. Although the person she's engaged to isn't well known, I heard rumors that he's already broken through to the Saint realm, the same as the young mistress, yet he is only twenty years old!" Exclaimed the first disciple.

"Hmph, now I know you're lying; even the young mistress only became a Saint after the age of thirty-five. Over my dead body-" Said the second disciple, though when he noticed his friend was no longer walking beside him, he turned around only to see him fearfully looking up at the sky.

"Hmm, why are you looking at the sky?" Asked the second disciple as he also looked up at the sky, though when he did, he saw a giant purple palm radiating an unfathomable amount of power.

"Are we going to die?" Asked the first disciple, his voice filled with fear as the surrounding disciple began noticing the purple palms' presence before they descended into mayhem.

___

___

"Hm? Not even a single scratch after receiving the attack; not bad. Now, let's test its limits." Muttered Elif as he began manifesting another purple palm, except this time, it was twice as strong as the first one.

When the second attack collided with the barrier, I could sense that the entire realm slightly shook from the collision, and while I did manage to form a crack in the barrier, it was so small and shallow that it nearly instantly healed.