Chapter 134: Presents From The Parents

Noticing everyone's astounded expressions didn't amuse me this time; in fact, I was starting to get slightly annoyed at how easily they were getting shocked or surprised; if this continues, we'll never finish this banquet.

"Haa, I think I've had enough surprises in one day for the next thousand years." Said Birger quietly while rubbing his head in exhaustion.

"I'm going to have one hell of a talk with my parents when I return home. Hehe." Stated Goliath with a weird expression while slightly chuckling.

"I don't even think my parents will believe me when I tell them." Remarked Echo with a forced smile.

"I think I'll be going on a vacation before returning to the Half-sect." Said Shelia with an audible gulp while inhaling the fragrance emitting from the seed.

Ignoring the flabbergasted people, which was nearly everyone, I focused my attention on Eyvor, who had been blankly staring at the golden chest this entire time. With a sigh, I again reached my arm forward and formed a hand-sized purple palm that I used to shut the golden chest, finally breaking Eyvor out of her daze.

"P-Prince Elif, I-I can't accept this; this, this is far too much." Said Eyvor through her stuttering as she reluctantly floated the golden chest to Elif.

"Hmm, well, what am I supposed to do with it? I have no need for it, nor do I ever tend to plant it; the designated area where we would plant this seed is already filled. Not to mention, we have tens of these in our treasury, so it's not like we lack them. Besides, don't you have a garden? Planting this seed will bring massive benefits to your garden far in the future." Stated Elif casually as he dismissively waved his quạt tay while floating the golden chest back toward Eyvor.

"E-Even so, Prince Elif, I-I can't just accept this present." Retorted Eyvor with a reluctant and troubled expression as she attempted to float the chest toward Elif once again, though he stopped her with his own Qi.

"Enough of this back and forth, Eyvor, keep it; this is your present. Unless you don't appreciate my kindness?" Questioned Elif with a frown, his words trapping Eyvor between a rock and an immovable object.

"N-No, not at all, Prince Elif; I greatly appreciate your kindness; I-I just believed I wasn't worthy of this present, that's all. However, if you insist, I'll gladly accept your gift." Replied Eyvor with an awkward smile as she stored the golden chest in her dimension ring.

Seeing Eyvor accept the gift, I lightly smiled as I returned to what I was doing before, which was eating lightning cherries, while she and everyone else took a minute to regain their composure before she grabbed the last dimension ring from the table on a golden plate labeled Parents.

After inspecting the dimension ring, she summoned the contents of the ring, which amounted to a total of three items; one item was in a chest or box, the second item looked to be a book, and the last item seemed to be a token or medallion of some sort.

'Hmm, that symbol; I've seen it before. If I'm not mistaken, that is the symbol for the Realm sect.' Pondered Elif with a thoughtful expression as he eyed the medallion with an eye symbol.

"The one on the right is mine, the one in the middle is your Mother's, and the one on the far left is a gift from both of us, dear." Said Patriarch with an eager smile while glancing at Eyvor.

"Well then, I'll start from right to left." Remarked Eyvor with a light smile, most of her enthusiasm having been drained from her previous present.

"This medallion; it's from the Realm sect, correct, Father?" Asked Eyvor as she examined the black medallion in her hand.

"Yes, it is, and obviously, I wouldn't just give my precious daughter an ordinary medallion; that right there is possibly one of the most precious gifts you can get from the Realm sect. An Insight medallion." Said Patriarch with a smile; his words once again caused a disturbance in the dining hall, though, unlike the previous times, only Elders and members from the older generation were shocked.