Chapter 105: Officially Leaving the Immortal Elven Empire!

Looking out the window and seeing Yggdrasil's towering walls fading into the distance, I smirked before eagerly shifting my attention back to the carriage.

"How long will it take us to arrive at the Northern Citadel?" Asked Elif as he summoned a bowl of lightning cherries and snacked on them.

"Roughly thirty minutes, your Highness." Replied Illumia as she and Marley sat opposite Elif.

The Northern Citadel is a city located near the edge of the Empire, and it is also one of the five most prominent cities in the Empire; it ties the Eastern Citadel, Southern Citadel, and Western Citadel for the largest city in the Empire, while Yggdrasil occupies fifth place. Its size is approximately one-million three-hundred and twenty-thousand kilometers in diameter, thirty-two percent bigger than Yggdrasil.

The four Citadels are incredibly vital cities, as each one was built on top of a center point of the Empire's strongest formation, and the loss or destruction of a central point would significantly weaken the Empire's formation. Yggdrasil is the core of the formation, and the loss of Yggdrasil would cause the formation to collapse instantly. However, if the enemies managed to make it all the way to Yggdrasil, the formation wasn't too much of a problem to begin with.

Nodding to Illumia, I just lazily rested with my eyes closed while occasionally eating a lightning cherry, and like that, thirty minutes passed by in a flash.

"Your Highness, we've arrived at the Northern Citadel." Announced Mandy from outside while eyeing the massive city in the distance with a slight yearning.

"Head to the RMA; we shall pick up Idonea before continuing to the Fairy Clan's domain." Replied Elif as he took a peek out the window before closing his eyes again.

It's not my first time being in the Northern Citadel; I've visited it a few times in the past as I was slightly curious about the RMA, and coincidentally, this is also the place where Illumia was stationed before becoming my personal maid.

Expanding my divine sense, I sweep the entire Citadel in search of Idonea, and lo and behold, I find her just outside of the RMA having some kind of altercation with a group of women who seem also to be a part of the RMA from their uniforms. By the time the carriage arrived before the RMA, Idonea and the group of women were on the verge of fighting, but the carriage's presence stopped that from happening.

___

___

"Isn't that P-Prince E-Elif's carriage!?" Exclaimed one of the women in awe.

"It is!" Yelled another woman with respect while also hyperventilating.

"I-I can't believe it; this is unreal!" Exclaimed the last woman while eyeing the carriage with deep reverence.

Seeing His Highness's carriage, I ignored those annoying women and headed toward the carriage; however, when I did so, the leader of the three women appeared before me, which greatly angered me as I could not be wasting His Highness's valuable time.

"Move; I don't wish to waste my time with you." Said Idonea threateningly while frowning.

"Did I hear that right? Did you really speak to your senior sister that way!?" Questioned the woman while the other two surrounded Idonea, blocking off any path for her to escape.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood; otherwise, I would've made you regret what you said. Just a few moments ago, I couldn't help but notice that you were approaching Prince Elif's carriage. Who gave a weakling like you the courage to do such a thing!?" Added the woman angrily after Idonea didn't respond to her.

"Move; I won't ask again. You're wasting His Highness's valuable time." Ordered Idonea menacingly while putting her hand atop her sword hilt, actively displaying her intentions before the three women.