Chapter 126: An Asura's Muscles

"Haa, If you'll excuse us, Prince Elif, it seems our Prince has gotten a little too drunk before the actual celebration banquet." Said Uno with a sigh as he forcefully dragged Goliath away, intending to isolate him until the celebration banquet began.

"Ahh, let me go, Uno, I'm not drunk, and I was enjoying speaking with Prince Elif!" Stated Goliath, who was obviously sober, but his attempts to escape Uno's hold was for naught.

"You're indeed drunk, Prince Goliath, and I believe it would be best if you become sober, lest you disclose any more untold information." Said Uno solemnly as he continued walking away while ignoring whatever Goliath said.

Their little stunt caused the entire dining hall to focus on the both of them, but once they exited the dining hall, everyone swiftly returned to what they were doing, while I just looked at the dining hall entrance with an amused expression.

"You Giants supposedly love fighting; however, does that trait carry over if one is a Titan?" Asked Elif in curiosity and doubt as he eyed a nearby Giant conversing with a Fairy.

"Yes, it does, Prince Elif. It may not seem like it, but, if it weren't for their Majesties constantly warning Prince Goliath not to cause any trouble at the celebration, I believe the moment he noticed your presence, he would've initiated a battle with you instantly." Replied the Giant quickly before continuing his previous conversation once Elif ignored him.

Nodding to the Giant, I Ignored him as I walked away from the area while deciding to interact with Goliath later, either during the celebration banquet or after. With that in mind, I headed towards the next place of interest, which is the Ancient Asura Clan, since they are closer to me than the Divine Half Sect; however, I found it somewhat amusing since, in most scenarios, I wouldn't be interested in the Ancient Asura Clan, or any Ancient Hegemonies to be exact, but I suppose they just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Compared to the Divine Giant Kingdom, I knew absolutely nothing about the Asura; if it weren't for a unique technique that I found interesting in the Royal Library, I wouldn't even know they existed. As I approached their location, I noticed, they were pretty large, not nearly as large as the Giants, but most of the adults stood roughly at about three meters, while everyone else was probably around Illumia's height, which is only slightly taller than me(6'3ft)(196cm).

While their height was quite impressive, since the Giants were here, they didn't look that large; however, just like the Giants, they have an incredibly muscular physique; in fact, I'd bet spirit stones that their even more muscular than the Giants, and although the women aren't as muscular as the men, they aren't far behind.

"Excuse me, Prince Elif?" Said a youthful Asura, who was wearing only pants while showing off his muscular upper body, which caused some women to drool.

"Hmm, yes?" Replied Elif as the Asura's words knocked him out of his train of thought.

"It's nothing, Prince Elif; you had just been motionlessly standing there, and I didn't know if something bad had happened." Stated the youthful Asura with a smile while he and Elif took a second to observe each other.

"No, I am fine; I had just been admiring your bodies. Though I will say, out of you Asuras, she has the most impressive physique, the perfect balance between power and agility, yet still displaying feminine qualities, not to mention the markings that cover her body which ends up accentuating her physique even further." Said Elif as he pointed toward a youthful-looking Asura who was currently conversing. However, his blatant remark caused both the Asura and Illumia to be slightly taken aback.

"I-I appreciate the compliment, Prince Elif." Replied the Asura with a twitching eyebrow while looking at the women.

"All this time, I never realized you had a fetish for muscular women, your Highness; seducing you just got much easier than before." Remarked Illumia with a smirk, though her statement caused Elif's expression to twitch in annoyance.