Chapter 121: Prince Elif's Rage!

"I suppose you're right, Patriarch Aasveig; we can't have Eyvor being depressed just before her birthday party. Wait here, Illumia." Said Elif with a nod as he placed the bowl of lightning cherries on the table before standing up from his seat and following after Eyvor.

"I will not allow you to follow after her, Prince Elif; after learning how you view everyone, I know you don't truly care about Eyvor. If you were the one to comfort her, she'd probably feel even worse than she does now. One of her family members should go instead." Declared Edvin righteously as he also stood up from his seat and prepared to follow Eyvor.

"I may not be the best option, but I'm definitely a better option than you; I'm pretty sure it's no secret that Eyvor detests you, Edvin. So just be quiet." Replied Elif in annoyance as he glanced at Edvin before ignoring him.

"Tch, that may be true; but unlike you, I actually love Eyvor! And I'd rather want anyone else to go after her than some overblown arrogant fool who believes everyone is beneath them like you!" Exclaimed Edvin angrily as he pointed to Elif, full of hate, his words gathering the attention of the entire dining hall.

"Edvin, that is enough; don't forget Prince Elif is our guest. We've all made mistakes before; there is no need to get so angry about it." Stated Patriarch Aasveig calmly with a frown as he eyed Edvin while suppressing his anger and embarrassment at the situation.

"I apologize, Patriarch Aasveig; however, I refuse to allow someone like Elif to go after her, all he'll do is feed her lies to make her feel better, and that's if he even cares enough about her, yet, since Eyvor has romantic feelings for him, she'll foolishly believe his words while he continues treating her like a wench that he can throw away whenever he feels like it!" Stated Edvin angrily as he ignored Patriarch Aasveigs words and closely approached Elif, who had just been standing there with an irritated expression, though the anger Edvin displayed was merely a facade to hide his wickedness.

"Are you done yet, or what? Because you're irritating me, and I don't enjoy people that irritate me, not to mention people who disrespect me." Said Elif with a frown while fanning himself as he slightly looked down at Edvin because of the height difference between the two.

"My words only irritate you because you and I know they're the truth! Not only do you view Eyvor as whore, but I also bet you see every other woman as whore as well; Yolen, Clove, Matriarch Aasveig, and your servants are probably just pathetic whores in your eyes that don't deserve an ounce of your attention!" Said Edvin angrily as he stood face-to-face with Elif, seemingly provoking him.

"Your Highness, is everything alright? Your Highness, do you want me to take care of this fool?" Asked Idonea and Marley, respectively, as they neared Elif while both eyeing Edivn with hostility.

"Edvin, that is enough! Back away right this instance; I will not repeat myself for a third time!" Ordered Patriarch Aasveig angrily as he eyed Edvin.

___

___

Seeing Eyvor running out of the dining hall after learning the truth between the Prince and Princess of the Elven Empire, I couldn't help but smile; nonetheless, since it would've been strange if someone saw me smiling right now, I quickly regained my composure before such an audience.

'Hehehehe! This is great! With how vulnerable Eyvor is, it'll be only a matter of time before she is mine; all I need to do is some manipulation, and she'll finally be my woman! However, for my plan to work, I need to get rid of Prince Elif; as long as he's here, there is always a chance he might win her heart again.' Thought Edvin as he started forming a wicked plan that would make Elif hated by everyone.

Right when Prince Elif was about to leave the dining hall and follow Eyvor to comfort her, that is when I enacted my plan; it wasn't the best of plans considering I came with it up on the fly, and while there were many opportunities for it to fail, it was fine, since even if it does end up failing, it would still hurt his image and reputation among the Fairy Clan.