Chapter 125: Goliath the Titan

It's been a few days since Birger and Eyvor visited my floating island; currently, I'm on the center island, sitting near the main entrance of the Fairy Manor while watching many different groups of people arriving, all bearing gifts for Eyvor's birthday celebration.

"So far, seven Ancient hegemonies and two Divine hegemonies have arrived bearing gifts for Eyvor, and if I'm not mistaken, there are still a few people who have yet to arrive. This is more people than I anticipated." Muttered Elif while casually sitting down and eating lighting cherries as he occasionally nodded towards the arriving guests that greeted him.

"Well, it's not that surprising, Prince Elif, considering it's the Fairy Clan; they're quite peaceful and friendly; besides, if you ever wish to erect a powerful illusion formation, they are the people you would hire." Remarked Birger, sitting on the opposite side of the small table while drinking some tea.

"That is true." Replied Elif, agreeing with his statement.

"I didn't bother looking at the guest list, so do you know how many groups of people are expected to attend, Birger?" Asked Elif curiously as he noticed another group of people landing just outside the manor entrance.

"There are supposed to be thirteen groups in total; nine from Ancient hegemonies, three from Divine Hegemonies, and the last one are from an Immortal Hegemony." Replied Birger though his words slightly shocked Elif.

"Hmm, an Immortal hegemony? That's surprising; I didn't know the Fairy Clan was in good relations with another Immortal Hegemony beside us–haa, never mind, I just realized what you meant." Remarked Elif in surprise before quickly sighing while feeling quite foolish.

"Haha, excluding us, only eleven guests are supposed to partake in Eyvor's birthday celebration, Prince Elif; that would make the group that just arrived the last one." Said Birger with a chuckle as he mentioned the group of people resembling demons that had just gained entrance to the manor.

Feeling quite foolish at having said that out loud, I shook my head before glancing at the group of large hornless Demons covered in markings with multiple arms, which did slightly surprise me, as I didn't know the Fairy's had relations with Demons.

"Hmm, those aren't just Demons; they're Asura's, so they must be from the Ancient Asura Clan, correct?" Asked Elif with a raised eyebrow as he eyed the group of Asura while nodding back once they greeted him.

"Yes, they're from the Ancient Asura Clan; I hold the same emotions. I also didn't know the Fairy Clan had connections with them." Replied Birger with slight surprise as he nodded his head, greeting the Asuras.

"Well, the celebration will be starting in an hour or so, but until then, everyone will be in the dining hall mingling with each other, so I'm sure we can ask them later. Speaking of the dining hall, I assume they've fixed everything since they are holding the celebration there?" Asked Elif as he stored his bowl of lightning cherries in his dimension ring before he and Birger stood up.

"Yes, they've fixed everything, your Highness." Replied Illumia, who had been silently standing behind Elif this whole time.

"That's good; I wouldn't want to be the reason why Eyvor's celebration was ruined." Stated Elif as he and Biger began heading toward the manor, with their destination being the dining hall.

Once the three of us entered the manor, we navigated through the halls until we arrived just before the dining hall, which was relatively easy since all you had to do was follow the horde of servants, and you'd eventually make it to the dining hall.

'I can see the Divine Giant Kingdom, the Divine Half Sect, and the Ancient Asura Clan; other than that, considering I never bothered to learn about the Ancient Hegemonies, I don't know anyone else.' Thought Elif as he and Birger observed the lively dining hall filled with various species, though mostly Fairies.