Chapter 59: Elaine's Fourth Birth-Day!

Seeing the look of admiration shine in Elaine's eyes as she looked at me only tempted me to continue bragging while everyone else sighed.

"That is not all, Elaine; your outstanding brother was also born with a middle Immortal physique!" Stated Elif pridefully, showboating while everyone else watched with expressionless faces.

"Woah, amazing! But what's a physique?" Questioned Elaine while looking at Elif with starry eyes.

"Allow your knowledgeable big brother to enlighten you, Elaine. Physiques are similar to spirit roots as both are categorized using the same ranks, although physiques don't have a Mortal rank. The easiest way to understand physiques would be to think of them as an accessory; you don't need to have a unique physique to cultivate, but having one will enhance your cultivation in one way or another, whether it's your cultivating speed, your strength, your affinity towards a certain weapon, or if you're lucky all of the above." Said Elif scholarly, covering the bottom half of his face with a purple and black quạt tay that appeared out of nowhere.

"That's cool, but how do I determine if I have a unique physique?" Asked Elaine after having calmed down slightly from Elif's explanation but still feeling excited.

"It's quite easy; all I must do is pour some of my Qi into your body and allow them to travel throughout the meridians that inhabit your body, though it will most likely feel uncomfortable." Answered Elif as he gently touched Elaine's nape and poured his Qi into her body.

'Hmm, eighty meridians, not surprising; Elaine has always been great at hiding from my senses, so she must've been born with a powerful physique. Now I'm just curious what it is, probably related to hiding or blending in with the surrounding environment.' Thought Elif as he started recalling his Qi from Elaine's body before eventually letting go of her neck.

"Ugh, that's just not uncomfortable, brother; it felt like tiny ants were walking all over my body; anyways, what type of physique do I have?" Complained Elaine, quickly forgetting about it before focusing on Elif.

"You have a Middle Immortal physique, just like your big brother, though now we need to figure out your specific physique." Said Elif happily as Elaine quickly smiled in joy at the news.

"Quite selfish of you, Elif, hogging Elaine all to yourself when it's her birthday and only looking for us when you need help." Stated Tiana, as she, along with everyone else, merely sat in silence with annoyed looks on their face staring at Elif.

"My apologies; I was merely caught up in the moment, so if you could help Elaine determine her physique." Replied Elif, feeling slightly embarrassed since he had been monopolizing Elaine on her special day.

Grandmother just rolled her eyes before the ancient-looking book once again appeared in her hands; after flipping through several pages, grandmother stopped on one page and began reading aloud.

"Here we go, found it, the Void Physique. ~The Void Physique enables the cultivator to fuse their body with the surrounding space, allowing them to become untraceable while being able to reach any location. They can be everywhere yet nowhere. When the cultivator's body integrates with space, their body becomes shrouded within the Void. This physique also allows having full control over the surrounding space since that space became their body itself~." Stated Tiana before the book closed and vanished from her hands.

"I had an inkling it was the Void physique, but still, among the middle Immortal tier physiques, it is one of the most powerful, even slightly superior to the Myriad Immortal physique when it comes to strength, though it's inferior in versatility." Commented Tyler as he sipped his tea.

"The Void physique, hmm, no wonder Elaine was always so good at hiding from my senses; she had a physique attributed to stealth." Muttered Elif as he waved his quạt tay.