Chapter 165: Phoenix Clan

"Haha, Mother's beauty is really something, wouldn't you agree, Hayat?" Remarked Elif with a chuckle as he gazed upon Hayat's shocked expression.

"Yes, although I can't really blame, Father; the Elven Empress is breathtakingly beautiful; however, such news is still slightly astonishing." Replied Hayat with a nod of understanding.

"Speaking of this Illumia, how many admirers were there of Mother?" Asked Elif while glancing at Illumia curiously.

"Too many to accurately say, your Highness; however, to give you an idea, she had her own army of loyal admirers that would willingly do her bidding." Said Illumia calmly while following Elif and Hayat, both surprised at the revelation.

"Heh, an entire army? Hmm, It'll take some time, but that's definitely doable." Muttered Elif with a slight smirk while imagining his army of admirers in the future.

"An army!? I've heard my Father talk about his experiences when he was younger, but I've never heard anything like this; I didn't even know something like this was feasible." Remarked Hayat, finding it hard to come to terms with such news.

"Anyways, enough about that topic; Hayat, do you have a cauldron I could borrow?" Asked Elif while the group aimlessly walked through the Phoenix manor.

"Hmm, Yes; we have plenty of cauldrons available for use, though most of them are stored in the Clans Alchemy hall." Replied Hayat with a nod as he began heading toward the Alchemy hall with the two in tow.

As we walked down the halls, navigating through the manor, we eventually exited the mansion and headed toward an eight-story pagoda-shaped building in the distance with a large sign that said 'Phoenix Alchemy Hall'.

Approaching the building, which had several scholar-like people constantly entering and exiting the place. Entering inside, we were met with a bustling lobby full of numerous alchemists, which you could tell were alchemists because of the pendant attached to their clothes, specifically in the chest region. Although the building was bustling, it was much calmer than one would expect, as the people here seemed to have proper etiquette, unlike a lot of people I've encountered, mainly those who were at Eyvor's celebration.

Walking through the crowd that made way for us, we approached the desk opposite the building that was being staffed by an Elder, who was unsurprisingly an Alchemist. However, unlike everyone else, he had three silver stars, who had merely one or two bronze-colored stars on their pendants.

"Young Master Hayat, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Asked the Elder respectfully as he eyed Hayat.

"Nothing much, Elder; I've just come here with Prince Elif as he required a cauldron, and I was hoping you could acquire one for him." Replied Hayat while pointing toward Elif, who was standing right beside him.

"Ah, my apologies for not noticing you, Prince Elif. Is there a specific cauldron you request, or will any do?" Asked the Elder as he slightly bowed to Elif.

"The cauldron needs to be a low-God rank and must be able to fit several people comfortably; other than that, everything else doesn't matter." Stated Elif calmly with a nod, though while his words did arouse slight interest in both Hayat and the Elder, they opted to stay quiet.

"I understand. Just give me a few moments, and I'll be right back with the appropriate cauldron, Prince Elif." Said the Elder with a slight bow as he swiftly left the area, heading toward the storage room.

While waiting for the Elder to return, Hayat and I casually chatted, which consisted of me mainly asking questions about the Phoenix clan; however, just as the Elder had said, it didn't take long for him to return; we merely waited for two minutes.