Chapter 148: Comet's Return!/ V5 Part two!

Far above the ground, in the middle of the sky, a tear in space suddenly appeared; coming out of it was a young man with sharp facial features and a solemn demeanor while his eyes scrutinized his surroundings. A few moments later, he began tapping on something in the air, though whatever it was, it was hidden from view.
___
___

"Gel, are you positive this is the correct spirit realm? There are an uncountable number of them, after all." Asked Comet while searching through his system as Gel, the system administrator, suddenly appeared in her small Fairy form.

"I'm positive this is the spirit realm; before we were forced to escape, I had left a small part of the systems Qi here in case we managed to survive, as I knew you would wish to return one day." Replied Gel enthusiastically while sitting on Comet's shoulder, though her words caused Comet's eyes to shine with intense wrath.

"It was all because of that, Elf bastard; because of him, we were forced to escape like rats! Yet, that just was the beginning of my four-hundred-year-long nightmare!" Stated Comet angrily while an image of an eight-year-old Elif standing atop him appeared in his mind, causing a slumbering intent inside of him to rumble in response to his emotions.

"You must calm down, Comet; thinking of Prince Elif will do nothing but worsen your mood. You didn't come here to stress about the past; you came here so you may reunite with your lovers, right?" Remarked Gel softly while using her small Fairy hands to rub his neck, soothing him.

"You're right, Gel; I can't think about that brat Elif later. I need to reunite with my women, and besides revenge, their existence has been the only thing motivating me through the darkest of times." Said Comet as his serious demeanor vanished while a tender aura replaced it.

"There is no point in delaying any longer; although it's been four-hundred years since I've seen them, hopefully, they still remember me. I have changed a lot compared to my younger self." Added Comet lightly as he shook his head before disappearing from the area.
___
___

Currently, I'm standing high above the Colossal sect, and to my surprise, not much has changed; granted, I didn't expect a significant change, but it has been four hundred years, so I expected slight modifications. Using my divine sense, I scanned the entirety of the Sect, though since I was now in the Divine realm, I was required to suppress my cultivation base; otherwise, my divine sense alone would've caused the collapse of this realm, and I don't wish for that to happen.

'Found you!' Thought Comet with a large happy smile full of eagerness as he disappeared from the sky and reappeared in the Colossal sect.

Landing on the ground in the center of a courtyard, which was part of a larger residence, the same residence where my woman and I used to live, and surprisingly they still live here. Looking around, I once again noticed how everything looked almost the exact same as when I left, which caused me to raise an eyebrow in confusion, though I didn't think too deeply about it as I had more important things to worry about.

Walking toward the house in the distance, I quietly entered and shut the door as I sensed Kala was currently drinking tea alone, and I wished to surprise her. With my cultivation, it was impossible for anyone in this realm to sense me, let alone Kala, who seems to have made no progress on her cultivation.

"Guess who it is, Kala?" Said Comet as he covered her eyes with his hands, though the reaction he got was quite startling.

I had expected Kala to be quite shocked, yet to my surprise, she quickly gained distance from me before unsheathing her sword and pointing it at me with anger apparent in her eyes; something I didn't think possible, especially from Kala as she was the most passionate among my women.

"Who are you, and how did you sneak inside!?" Replied Kala with evident hostility while scrutinizing Comet.

"Calm down, Kala; It's me, Comet. You know, your lover? I know it's been some time, and I have gone through some changes, but it's still me, your dear Comet." Said Comet affectionately while approaching Kala with his arms raised to his side.