Chapter 101: Seductive Elif!? / Volume 5 Start!

Currently, I am relaxing in a hot steamy bath while Marley is hand-feeding me lightning cherries, which turned out to be quite enjoyable, even more so than relaxing by myself. Elaine immensely dislikes the idea of someone present while I'm bathing, especially if the person is a woman, but she is doing one of her little jobs outside of Yggdrasil, so; hopefully, Elaine doesn't find out; otherwise, she'll get quite upset.

"Ahh, yes. I should relax much more often." Said Elif with a smile as he opened his mouth, to which Marley dropped another lightning cherry inside.

Unfortunately, it seemed like my time of lazing around had come to an end because of a certain someone.

"Your Highness, an envelope with the Divine Fairy Clan crest has arrived, and it's addressed directly to you." Announced Illumia blandly after having entered the bath and slightly bowing before Elif, though she couldn't see Elif's appearance with all the steam in the air.

"Alas, why did it have to be while I was enjoying myself? Let me see the envelope; I'm curious about what was so important that Eyvor didn't just tell me whenever we communicate through the crystal ball." Muttered Elif with a sigh before grabbing the envelope Illumia floated over to him.

Injecting Qi into the crest on the envelope, causing it to glow before it, along with the envelope, dissipated, leaving me with nothing but the contents of the envelope in my hand.

~I, Eyvor Aasveig, current heir to the Divine Fairy Clan, would like to invite Elif August, Crown Prince of the Immortal Elven Empire, to my twelfth birthday celebration. The date of the celebration shall be in one week; I hope to see you there, Prince Elif.~

'Huh, that girl, how come she didn't tell me beforehand? Now I've only got one week to acquire a present for her. Such a hassle.' Thought Elif with a sigh as he destroyed the invitation letter into ashes.

"Welp, it seems like we're going to go on a little adventure to the Divine Fairy Clan. I'm actually somewhat excited to finally leave the Empire and experience the outside world. What about you, Marley? It'll be your first time leaving the Empire as well." Said Elif with a slight smile as he stood up from the bath, allowing no one to view his nude lower body as he had been wearing pants this whole time.

"I'm also excited, though I will miss spending time with Sarah." Replied Marley with a less than eager smile as she stored the bowl of lighting cherries in her dimension ring before standing up and following Elif.

"Maybe I should start calling you sister complex Marley; it's got a nice ring to it." Declared Elif with a smirk as he stepped out of the bath and headed to his clothing room.

"That's rich coming from you, your Highness. If I recall, didn't you force me to become a Royal maid for a month all because I annoyed Her Highness?" Replied Marley with a mischievous smirk as she stopped beside the door leading to Elif's clothing room.

"Tch, touché." Remarked Elif, clicking his tongue in slight annoyance before closing behind him and entering his clothing room.

Drying myself with Qi, I scanned the room with my divine sense, looking for the most suitable clothing for Eyvor's birthday before settling on something quite unique; however, it would allow me to display the full charms and bewitching abilities that my heavenly appearance produced. It also matched my golden earrings, so that was a plus.

Once I was fully clothed, I stood before the mirror, and when I did so, I instantly got nervous. Standing in the mirror was a young Elven man of dark skin; silver hair with a streak of purple; a perfect physique with flawless skin, and captivating purple eyes. Combining all of those, you get the epitome of perfection, a young man with such a heavenly appearance, demeanor, and aura that could make even an Immortal feel inferior. Appearance-wise, of course.