Chapter 75: Unexpected Find

After several hours of meditation, I decided to take a break and see what was happening outside, though I didn't know what I was expecting as there was nothing remotely interesting. However, I did notice that we were no longer in the forest and were traversing through the sky while everyone else followed behind. Looking over to Idonea, I saw her sitting beside me with her eyes closed, seemingly doing some meditation, while May sat across from us, looking out the window of this slow-moving carriage.

I didn't wish to continue staying with this woman and her group; however, I also knew there was absolutely nothing interesting in this tiny realm; otherwise, I'd be there and not here.

'This will be rough; I can hardly do anything in this realm. I can't train effectively since Idonea's cultivation base is suppressed, and even if it wasn't, I can't use my full strength without destroying a third of this tiny realm. Let's not even mention the density of Qi and its impurity. Haa, this sucks.' Thought Elif, feeling incredibly discouraged about the near future.

"May, where are we going? This isn't in the direction of your so-called sect." Asked Elif uninterestedly, though he hoped to pass the time through conversation.

"I'm going to visit a good friend; I hope you don't mind, Prince Elif." Said May, showing a brief moment of affection when speaking of her friend, and while Elif noticed it, he wasn't one bit interested in her romantic life.

"No, it's not like it matters where I am if I'm still stuck inside this realm." Said Elif, sounding incredibly annoyed every time he remembered he was stuck in this realm by himself. While Idonea won't do it, she has the option to ascend to the Heavenly realm, which is something Elif doesn't have currently.

"I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries Prince Elif, but you mentioned your parents before, so I was just curious about your age. Of course, if you don't wish to discuss that, my apologies for asking." Asked May, curious if the child-like body she sees is a true representative of his age or if he's using some transformation or illusion technique.

"I'm eight." Said Elif blandly; however, May's expression was currently incredulous.

"Eight!" Exclaimed May in shock; while finding it hard to believe someone so young could be so powerful but she found no reason why someone as powerful as Elif would bother lying to her in the first place.

"The legendary Heavenly realm seems far more impressive than I could've ever imagined." Said May in both amazement and shock, while any bits of pride she still had vanished when standing before Elif and Idonea.

I don't know where she got the idea that we originated from a heavenly realm considering I've never mentioned the term heavenly realm. Still, I didn't care enough about her to correct her, and it's not like we'll ever see each other again after I leave this realm.

May no longer asked any questions and stayed silent while we flew through the sky, prompting me to pass the time by cultivating again, as I literally had nothing better to do. If I managed to cultivate fast enough, I could ascend out of this tiny realm and arrive in a heavenly realm. When cultivating, I didn't dare absorb any of the tiny amount of impure Qi in the atmosphere, and instead, I took out an Immortal spirit stone and used that.

___

___

However, what Elif didn't know was that the moment he took out the Immortal spirit stone and began cultivating, the sheer amount of pure Qi radiating off the stone was like a bright star shining in the night sky; it immediately illuminated everything, allowing for every nascent soul cultivator and above in the realm to sense the spirit stone.

A few seconds later, every being who could sense the spirit stone instantly stopped whatever they were doing and began closing in on Elif's location. At the same time, saints and above ripped holes through space, allowing for an even quicker way of travel. Not even ten seconds had passed, and a couple of old humans had already surrounded the flying carriage. However, before they could do anything, a mighty pressure erupted from the carriage, shaking the entire spirit realm and causing everyone rushing toward Elif's location to be forcefully immobilized while filled with intense fright.