Chapter 200: Elaine & Elif(Info)

(Note: 200 Chapters!! Let's fucking go!!!)

(Note: I just, unfortunately, realized you could only have 200 chapters at max per story, which is lame, so I'm just going to create another novel, which will be the continuation of this one. I plan to just call it Elven Legacy Part 2)

Being forced to continuously wipe my tears while Miss Lynda tended to my wounds for the next multiple hours, Brother did nothing but sob to his heart's content as he released all of his pent-up emotions, and it wasn't until the following day that he finally stopped crying. Though by then, I could tell he had changed; something about him was drastically different from before, yet I just couldn't pinpoint the exact change.

"Somethings different with, Brother." Muttered Elaine with furrowed brows as she stood up from her laying position and approached Maria, who was still sharing her divine sense with Elaine.

"Your Highness, I know you're worried about His Highness, but please stay still; you're still injured." Said Miss Lynda as she was forced to halt her actions, lest he make a mistake while Elaine was moving, though she promptly ignored her advice.

"Elif's changed; his whole demeanor and aura have fundamentally changed; it's almost like he's an entirely different person." Muttered Marcus with a frown as he observed Elif, who was completely emotionless except for his sense of pride.

"Not quite, your Majesty; it's more like everything about him has seemingly vanished rather than changing, leaving behind only his pride." Stated Illumia respectfully, her words spot on, which wasn't surprising considering she's beside Elif nearly twenty-four/seven.

"Do you sense that? That intent, such purity, and potency; it's the same one that emerged when he was facing the ninth lightning tribulation. Is this what Progenitor Lourdes was referring to when she mentioned awakening?" Remarked Tyler with awe as he and everyone else gazed upon the mysterious intent that leaked from Elif's very being, causing everyone to recoil from the sheer aura it gave off.

'So this is what Brother was talking about when he mentions that mysterious intent; incredible, it's giving off such a powerful aura, with a seemingly unbreakable will of pride and the desire for all beings to submit themselves to him.' Thought Elaine in astonishment as she watched Elif forcefully suppress the monster to his knees with just his words.

"How is such a thing possible? That mysterious intent completely ignored the concept of cultivation and directly attacked the monster's dao heart, forcing it to submit itself to Elif. Throughout my life, I've never seen or heard something so ridiculous; how can such a thing even exist?" Questioned Tiana in astonishment as she was forced to cover her mouth with her hands from the mere implication of such a thing.

"Even from such a distance, and with a cultivation base of a peak True God Emperor, I can feel its effects, trying to forcefully suppress my dao heart: unbelievable." Stated Maria with bated breaths and widened eyes, vividly feeling her dao heart forced to fight off the effects of Elif's mysterious intent, and she wasn't the only one; everyone else present felt it as well.

"Hmm? What are you talking about? I don't feel it, Mother." Asked Elaine as she slightly tilted her head in confusion, since although she could sense Elif's mysterious intent, it practically ignored her presence, floating right by her as if she didn't even exist.

"You don't feel anything, Dear? Nothing? Not even a slight headache?" Questioned Marcus as he and Maria gave Elaine curious yet confused expressions, which only deepened when Elaine shook her head.

"No, well, I feel a slight headache, but that's because a piece of my soul was destroyed, not because of Elif's mysterious intent." Replied Elaine while shaking her head, even going as far as to actively reach out to the mysterious intent with her divine sense, though other than it not reacting and her headache worsening, nothing occurred.