Chapter 127: Eyvor Arrives & Birger XOXO Sarah

"Excuse me, Echo, but as much as I would love to continue talking, it seems like the person of the hour has arrived, so I believe the banquet shall officially start soon." Said Elif with a forced smile as he interrupted Echo, who had been ranting about muscles for over thirty minutes.

"-Ahh, yes, you're right, Prince Elif; that is a shame; I was almost finished explaining about the muscles in the upper body; I haven't even got to the muscles in the lower body yet. Anyways, I suppose we must postpone the conversation until after the banquet; It was a pleasure meeting you, Prince Elif." Replied Echo with a slight frown before smiling at Elif.

"Yes, after the banquet." Muttered Elif quietly as he watched Echo head toward Mada in the distance, who was conversing with Yolen.

Once Echo was finally gone, I turned around and sighed in annoyance while heading toward the dining hall entrance, which is where Eyvor and Birger were currently at.

"My god, nearly forty minutes of my life wasted away; haa, I should've left when I had the chance." Commented Elif while rubbing his head.

"It wasn't all bad, your Highness; Ms. Echo did manage to awaken a new fetish." Remarked Illumia as she teased Elif, much to his annoyance

"Haa, how many times will I need to tell you Illumia? I don't have a fetish for muscular women; I was just appreciating her body, that is all." Stated Elif as he eyed the smirking Illumia.

"You say that, your Highness; however, when you were talking with Prince Goliath, how come you didn't admire the Giants? There were also women present." Said Illumia, although her words caused Elif to smirk this time.

"You've made a mistake, Illumia; if I truly had a fetish for muscular women, I would've admired the female Giants. However, I didn't, did I? So your statement backfired!" Declared Elif with a triumphant grin as he stared back at the unperturbed Illumia.

"Whatever you say, your Highness, though the truth will surface one day." Remarked Illumia with a smirk, a smirk that irritated Elif.

Turning back around, I clicked my tongue while deciding to ignore Illumia as I approached Eyvor and Birger, who were both currently being surrounded by the guests; However, when they noticed my presence, they moved slightly out of the way, forming a small pathway directly toward the center where Eyvor and Birger were.

"Miss Eyvor, you look absolutely stunning!" Said a decently attractive young man standing at the front of the crowd.

"Yes, Miss Eyvor, I couldn't agree more!" Said another decently attractive man, who happened to be standing directly beside the previous man.

"Miss Eyvor, how about a little chat before the banquet?" Asked a rather large, gruff-looking man with a smile as he forcefully pushed the previous two youthful men to the side.

"You don't want to chat with him, Miss Eyvor; he's just the typical all brawn and no brain; I'm sure a chat with me would be much more intellectual!" Remarked a different yet handsome man with a smile who appeared sophisticated as he glanced at the large man.

"What did you say about me to Miss Eyvor!?" Questioned the large man in anger as he turned, eyeing the sophisticated and elegant man.

"Tch, none of your business; now move and let someone who is actually important speak with Miss Eyvor!" Replied the elegant man with a frown as he ignored the large man while shooing him away, causing the man to become furious.

"Gentlemen, please calm down; there is no need to fight over mere words and minor disagreements." Declared Eyvor with a forced smile as she attempted to appease the two men before her who were about to battle, though the large crowd drowned out her words.