Chapter 62: Realm Auction House

"I'm content, Prince Elif; just watching you fight against Birger was more than enough for me to understand the gap in our strength." Said Eyvor as she eyed the large fissure directly beside Birger with slight disbelief.

"Well, that's fine. So now that the little spar is over, let us continue what we were doing before." Said Elif, quickly trying to leave the castle, hoping not to get caught by Marcus.

Once we finally left the royal grounds, I sighed in relief and decided to strike up some conversation now that I was no longer worried about father, though someone beat me to it.

"I'm curious, Prince Elif. How come we never saw Princess Elaine?" Asked Eyvor, finding it slightly weird how they hadn't met Elaine.

"She is currently learning how to cultivate with my mother, and from how excited she was to finally be able to cultivate, I doubt we'll see her for the rest of the day." Answered Elif with a chuckle, as that's exactly how he acted on his fourth birthday.

"And what about you two? Either of you got any siblings?" Asked Elif, causing Eyvor's face to show slight hatred while Birger didn't have any reaction.

"I'm an only child, but I have many cousins; however, I would prefer not to talk about them if that's fine with you." Said Eyvor calmly, though you could hear the anger held within her voice.

"Not interested in them anyways; what about you, Birger?"

"I'm also an only child. Though, if you don't mind asking Prince Elif, where are we headed?" Replied Birger while asking his own question after having looked out the carriage windows.

"Ahh, yes, I'd figured since you both were considered special guests, I should take you somewhere special, and that place would be the Auction house. However, I do apologize in advance if that place turns out to be boring, as I, myself, have not visited the Auction house." Said Elif as he started fanning himself with the quạt tay while looking out the window.

"You've never been to an Auction house, Prince Elif?" Asked Eyvor as she subtly tried to get to know Elif.

"I did plan to do so, but after my experience at the Gambling leaf, I figured the Auction house would be the same, so I didn't bother wasting my time, though hopefully, my assumption was wrong." Answered Elif, sounding annoyed at having merely mentioned the Gambling leaf.

After that, none of us talked much; we observed the outside while enjoying the quietness, though, after some time, we eventually reached our destination.

"We've arrived at the Auction house, Prince Elif." Stated Mandy from outside the carriage.

"Well then, let us go, shall we?" Said Elif with a smile as he stood up and exited the carriage, followed by Eyvor, Birger, and Illumia.

The moment I stepped out of the carriage, what looked like a giant castle appeared before me, with an imposing presence, and though it couldn't be compared to the royal palace, it was still an elegant structure.

"Quite an extravagant Auction house, much better than the one I visited." Commented Eyvor while inspecting the building before her.

"Well, it's expected as much, considering it's the famous Realm Auction house." Said Birger after having fully stepped out of the carriage.

"What's the Realm Auction house?" Asked Eyvor while following beside Elif.

"The Realm Auction house is the biggest Auction house organization in the OverRealm, with them having at least one Auction house in every Immortal territory. However, that is not the same regarding a Divine or Ancient territory." Answered Elif while the group walked past various people of varying statuses before entering the realm auction house.