Fili- It's Nothing (c)

"It's nothing."

You had lied to them all. You lied to the whole company by telling them you were fine and they had no reason to be concerned about you. But there was reason to be concerned. You had hidden the large gash on your arm from them.

Kili was sick, nothing overly serious, you didn't want Oin to take his focus away from him to treat your wound as he could easily get worse. They couldn't see the cut, just a bit of blood, but you lied telling them it was your attacker's blood, and that nothing was wrong with you.

Once you had fibbed to them you ran into another room stripping from your heavy coats leaving you just in your under shirt. You looked at the cut and instantly your head became light at the sight of the blood.

You used one of the layers you had removed to mop up some of the blood wincing at the pain.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice exclaimed.

You quickly span around and looked to the doorway to see Fili stood there with a concerned look on his face.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Kili," you whispered.

You cover the piece of clothing over your arm, letting out a soft whimper from the contact of it.

"He's asleep, and you were covered in blood, are you okay?" he asked stepping closer to you, "show me your arm."

"No, I'm fine," you whispered.

He frowned pulling the clothing from your arm gasping at the blood covering you.

"Remind me to ignore you the next time you say it's nothing," he frowned.

He rested a hand on your shoulder with a concerned expression on his face.

"We need to let Oin look at you, this is bad Y/N," he explained.

"I'm fine, really Fili," you whispered.

"Come on Y/N, you don't have to lie, you need help," he smiled reassuringly.

You smiled awkwardly in return, trying to fight the tears that were brewing in your eyes.

He wrapped his arms around you, doing his best to avoid the wound on your arm, "it'll be okay Y/N, Oin will be able to heal it soon, but if you wait much longer it will only get worse."

You nodded softly, "sorry for lying to you."

"It's okay, but I am never going to believe you if you tell me something is fine, or nothing happened ever again," he chuckled leading you back to the others so your wound could be healed.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

If you would like to request an imagine of your own then PM me or comment your request below.

Thank you.

Charlotte.