Faramir- Hair Washing (c)

You spent twenty minutes convincing him this was the right option, but he didn't agree with it, the thing that pushed him over the edge was telling him you wouldn't kiss him until he did as he was told.

Spending all of your time on the road, meant you both got dirty a lot, but you had learnt to clean yourselves and your clothes in the rivers you came across. Every couple of days you'd wash your hair, it was never cleaned perfectly, but it helped. Just Faramir didn't want to hang around, to wash his hair today. He wanted to keep going, but you had a run in with some orcs, so you were trying to convince him to wash his hair now rather than later.

After convincing him to agree, you got him to lie on one of the rocks on the edge of the lake with his head resting on the edge of the rock, letting his hair fall down towards the water. You had just bathed so you were soaked already, meaning you were fine with wadding through the water.

Using your hands you cupped them together collecting water to tip onto his hair. In between each cupped handful of water, you ran your fingers through his hair, to get the dirt out.

As you came to the end of washing his hair, you looked at Faramir's face. His eyes were closed and he had a content smile curled onto his lips. He looked asleep. You tugged softly on a strand of his hair, but he didn't budge.

A smirk formed on your lips as you cupped your hands together again filling them with water from the river. Lifting it up you dropped the water directly onto his face. Instantly he squirmed, gasping for air.

"Y/N?" He gasped.

"Wakey wakey sleeping beauty," I smiled at him.

Quickly he had a smirk to match your own. He ran around the rock and wadded into the water. You let out a gasp, attempting to run away from him, but the water held you back. Almost instantly his arms wrapped around you, pulling you to his chest, your damps clothes clinging to his.

"So you found that funny?" he laughed.

Due to the height difference he towered over you looking down at you with his usual soft smile.

"Hilarious," you chuckled.

He kept one of his hands looped around your waist, whilst the other moved away from you. It swept across the surface of the water splashing it up into your face. You gasped using one of your hands to splash water back at him.

You kept splashing water at each other until you accidentally slipped and he caught you pulling you closer to him. Your chest was pressed to his, eyes locked. Without hesitation you wrapped your arm up to rest your hand on the back of his neck to pull him to you, pressing your lips firmly to his.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.