Fili- Adorable (h)

According to your boyfriend's Uncle; you, your boyfriend, his brother and himself were going to be going on a journey to reclaim Erebor.

You had no clue as to why you were going with them; you were a skilled fighter of course however your boyfriend was usually against you being put in any type of danger.

"SWEETHEART" your boyfriend shouted clearly not knowing you were behind him "Yes Honey?" you asked and he turned around slightly sheepishly "Come on. We're leaving now" he took your hand in his "Let's go then" he smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Y'know Fee; the company don't believe you have a girlfriend" your boyfriend's brother Kili said smirking "Well then they are going to get a shock aren't they" you smirked "Yes, yes they are Y/N" Kili smiled at you.

Being honest, Fili could have any dwarf he wanted; after all he was the heir to the throne. You had no idea why he chose you but he did.

You had known the brothers since childhood but your soft spot had always been for Fili and you two had been dating for a good few years.

The four of you reached where you were meeting the company and they all looked like pretty nice dwarves apart from the hobbit and the man who also looked rather kind "Hello" Kili said waving and everyone looked to you instead.

You looked to Fili "Fee, they're all staring at me" you said and he chuckled "This is my girlfriend" Fili wrapped his arm around your shoulder "Nice to meet you all. I'm Y/N" you waved and Kili chuckled "Don't mimic me Y/N" he joked and you stuck your tongue out at him.

"So you do have a girlfriend Fili" a dwarf with tattoos and a black beard stated sounding rather surprised "Yes I do Dwalin" you smiled at the dwarf and he returned your smile.

"We all thought you were joking" the hobbit said and you crossed your arms "Well that's just charming isn't it" as soon as you said that they all looked at you with wide eyes "You're feisty" a dwarf with a strange hat on said.

Fili chuckled and pulled you into his side "She always has been" Thorin smiled fondly at you "Wait, you like her too?" a dwarf with white hair and a white beard asked "Yes, Y/N grew up with my nephews so I got to know her extremely well. She is perfect for Fili" you smiled at Thorin.

"I'm glad to call her my sister-in-law" you blushed furiously at Kili's words "Kee" you said as you continued to blush.

"So adorable" Fili whispered as he lightly kissed the top of your head.

~*~

Welcome to Hannah.