Fili- Reunited (h)

You could admit, you had a tendency to over-worry.

It was mainly because your husband tended to do stupid things, therefore you had a reason to worry.

He didn't think about what he was doing most of the time – he just went for it, and then regretted it later.

Kili, his brother, was pretty much the same and at times he could be even worse than Fili.

You loved Fili and had done for a long time however you did question his judgement from time to time.

Fili had left on a journey with Kili, and his Uncle Thorin, just a few days ago but they were due back any minute so being the good wife you were, you had been standing outside waiting for them in the snow.

The people who lived in Thorin's kingdom were polite to you, and thought of you as a princess even though you technically were not as you had never had any form of royal blood in you.

But it made you happy to know that the people appreciated you, especially enough to come and stand with you whilst you were waiting.

Soon enough, the three men you had come to call family appeared in the courtyard and made their way towards you.

"Welcome back," you greeted them all.

Thorin nodded his head with a smile on his face, before making his way inside.

Kili swept you into a hug, chuckling as he did so, "Hello sister."

You smiled at him "Brother," you stated in return.

Kili soon followed his Uncle, leaving Fili the only one to greet you.

He made eye contact with you, smiling as he did so, causing you to smile back.

"Hello, my love," he breathed out a greeting.

His hands reached for yours, holding them in-between the two of you, "I trust your journey back went well?"

He nodded in confirmation whilst squeezing your hands gently.

A few moments later, he moved your arm to rest in the crook of his elbow as he led you inside and to your chambers.

"I have missed you Y/N."

You turned to face him, shutting the door behind you, "I have missed you also Fili."

He shook his head, a smile on his face, "A Prince should never be without his Princess," he told you.

You giggled softly, "And here they are, reunited."

Fili leant down, pressing a kiss to your forehead, "I wish not to be without you," he whispered against your hair.

You looked up at him with a fond smile on your face, gently reassuring him "We are together now."

"I fear not for long, my dear."

~*~

Written by Hannah.