Fili-Interrupted: Part 1 (c)

It was a rather odd sensation to feel the blond wisps of hair brushing over your upper lip. Although it was an odd sensation it wasn't unpleasant. It was enjoyable really. Not just his moustache tickling your nose, the whole thing was nice, comforting, and it simply made you feel warm inside.

His chapped lips moved rhythmically against your own. One of his hands rested on your hip, whilst the other was on the back of your head, his chubby fingers laced within your tangled brunette locks. Both of your hands were resting on the back of his neck, your fingers laced together, pulling him closer to you.

Your chest was firmly pressed to his, the fur of his coat tickling the exposed skin of your neck. As you moved together the cold metal of the beads on his moustache tapping at your cheeks and chin.

Everything begun to get heated, his hands slipping your thin coat from your shoulders as you did your best to remove as many of the knifes he had on him, as you didn't particularly want to stab yourself.

One of your hands travelled over his chest, going to slip the coat from his shoulders.

"Fee can I borro-" A voice started but stopped abruptly.

You and Fili froze.

"What's going on?" the person asked.

Pulling yourself away from Fili you noticed his younger brother looking rather shocked by the scene he had walked in on.

There was no arguing about it, it was clear what you both had been up to. No matter how much you attempted to flatten your tunic and comb your hair with your fingers, Kili had seen the pair of you locking lips.

"Hey Kee," you smiled softly, trying to fight the crimson colour from appearing over your face.

"What is going on?" he repeated.

"Nothing brother," Fili sighed, "What is it you wanted?"

"That was not nothing," Kili chuckled, "If that was nothing, I'd hate to see what you consider is something."

You and Fili had been happy in secret, you didn't desire the scrutiny of Thorin nor of any of the other dwarves. You knew Fili was the heir to the throne of Erebor, and you knew he would need a queen to be by his side. He had already mentioned he wished for you to be his queen but you'd rather have the moments of bliss, just being a normal couple before you were forced to be 'proper'.

"Please do not tell your uncle," you whispered, barely audible.

"Why?" Kili asked.

"Please Kee. Uncle does not know about Y/N and I. And we want to keep it that way just for a bit longer. One day I will be Kind and she shall be my Queen but for now we are just Fili and Y/N, we do not wish to have uncle scrutinizing us in anyway," Fili explained wrapping an arm around your shoulders pulling you to his chest.

"Fine. But if Uncle finds out, I do not know."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.