Legolas Greenleaf - Healer (h)

You had been having suspicions for the past couple of weeks or so, however you were not a healer so you didn't know if you were correct or not.

For the past two weeks you had been feeling rather nauseous, faint and dizzy and just generally ill. You had a hunch about being pregnant, of course it wouldn't be unheard of for you to be pregnant as you had been married for a while but no children had come about.

You decided against telling your husband, it wasn't that you thought he wouldn't be happy but Legolas had a tendency to get a little too excited, at the slightest mention of a baby he would be bouncing off of the walls and getting beyond excited.

That day you had made the decision to travel to the nearest healer, as you wanted definitive proof of you being pregnant. And at least that way, the healer at the palace could take care of you when it was confirmed.

After only a matter of minutes with the healer, your suspicions had been confirmed and needless to say, you couldn't be happier.

You smiled at the healer before they closed the door, and you put your hood up so that you could reduce the chances of someone spotting you or recognising you.

You heard a horse whinny, so you turned around to see your husband's horse tied to a tree. You made your way over to the horse, who recognised you instantly and nuzzled his nose into your outstretched hand.

"Fancy meeting you here" you heard a familiar voice from behind you, and you turned around once again to be met by your ever so lovely husband.

You rolled your eyes "Oh please" you groaned as the horse continued to nuzzle into your back "Don't act like you didn't follow me" you told him with a knowing look on your face.

Legolas sighed and made his way towards you "I'm sorry Love, but I came to find you and you weren't there so I found Tauriel and she told me where you had gone" Legolas quickly explained.

You shrugged, not really bothered that he had followed you and you knew he would have been worried "Well, I have news at least" you said with a little bit of hesitance.

Legolas smiled, and pulled you into him by your waist "Is it good?" he asked, a smile slowly growing on his face.

"I hope so" you breathed out as you spoke, only just realising how nervous you were "I'm pregnant"

~*~

Written by Hannah.