Fili- Moustache Beads (c)

"Does someone want cuddles with Daddy?" you smiled at your gurgling daughter.

Fili came up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist resting his chin on your shoulder.

You lifted your daughter slightly higher in your arms so Fili could kiss her forehead.

"How did we create something so beautiful?" he smiled in awe of his daughter.

"Your genetics work wonders my love," you said turning your head to look at your blond prince, pressing your lips to his softly.

"Mixed with yours certainly," he chuckled.

You both turned back to look at your bundle of joy.

Being a Mother was one of the most stressful thing you had ever done, but even if you didn't get any sleep, you loved your daughter so much. It was surprising how much you could love someone. As soon as you saw your little girl you loved her oh so dearly.

Your little girl flailed her arms until she got to what she wanted. Her tiny hand smacking the beads at the end of Fili's moustache. A shrill laugh left her mouth as she did it again.

Looking at your husband who was still leaning on your shoulder, he looked confused but a smile was still on his face at how amused his daughter was playing with his moustache.

"They aren't toys darling," he smiled moving her hands softly so they were away from his moustache.

As soon as he moved his hand away, her tiny fingers were back on the small beads knocking them back and forth. You let out a small laugh, as your heart swelled with pure love for your daughter.

"She likes them Fee. You can't blame her, she just sees them as toys," you chuckled.

"Well at least I know my importance in life. To let her play with the beads on my moustache," he frowned.

"It's adorable Fee. It's only because she has nothing else to play with when we're cuddling her," you smiled.

He let out a chuckle as your daughter continued to gurgle and giggle at the fun she was having.

"Thank you," you whispered to your husband.

"Pardon?"

"Thank you for being the best husband and the most amazing Father," you smiled, "I love you."

He chuckled squeezing your tighter in his embrace.

"I love you too my love. You are the perfect wife and Mother, and I could never ask for anyone better," he smiled kissing your shoulder, seen as he couldn't move his head very much without disturbing his daughters fun, "And I love you too my daughter."

"And I love you also," you said lovingly to your child.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.