Kili- Snacks (c)

You had spent the morning baking cookies, mainly due to being bored and partially due to your love of cookies and lack of wanting to go out and having to talk to strange humans about getting chocolate speckled cooked dough.

Once they were baked, you left them on the counter under cling film for you to eat later. Granted you did return within a couple of minutes and are a few of them- you had never claimed to have any self-control, especially when it came to homemade biscuits.

Throughout the day you'd returned for a cookie whenever you were peckish. You had also made sure to threaten the lives of your friends and roommates Fili and Kili, if they so much as dared to even look at the cookies.

They had an issue with eating all of the snacks in the house, well it was mainly the younger brother but they were both troublesome. It had led to you never buying snacks, actually it was that you never left them in the kitchen, so they thought you didn't buy them. However when you made them, it was just easier to not have to find new hiding places and simply threaten the brothers.

You weren't an overly violent person, but if someone ate your food it wasn't your fault if they went missing and were never seen alive again.

It was the late evening by the time you decided to just finish the plate. Sadly it didn't end up that way. When you got into the kitchen, there was only an empty plate with several crumbs and screwed up cling film on it. No biscuits to be seen.

Without thinking about what you were to do next, you stomped up to the brunette's room, swinging the door open.

The noise that escaped him, sounded like a mixture of standing on a squeaky toy or a cat that's had its tail caught in a door.

"Kili, what did you do?" You frowned trying to let your anger escape towards him.

"Me?" He gasped looking offended.

Rather than verbally responding you raised an eyebrow, crossing your arms over your chest.

"If I took the last cookie would you be mad?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yes."

"Oh, then Fili did it."

He smiled triumphantly, as though you fell for his futile lies.

"Then why are their crumbs around your mouth?" You asked.

"There aren't any crumbs around my mouth," he stated, rubbing his hand over his mouth checking the reverse of his hand.

You smirked leaning forward to clout his ear.

"You didn't. But from you checking, there was clearly the possibility that there could have been crumbs so you ate my bloody biscuit."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.