Legolas- Hangover (c)

Today you had energy, more than usual and you felt overly happy. With a bounce in your step you bounded into the room. Only Gimli and Legolas was sat at the table. Gimli had his usual grumpy face on, but Legolas had his back to you.

Practically skipping into the room you jumped into the seat next to your boyfriend.

"Good morning," you grinned.

A loud groan came from the blond elf next to you as his hand waved in front of you before it reached your mouth clamping over it.

You frowned prying his fingers from your face.

"What's wrong?" You asked still with a high pitched happy tone.

"Keep it down lass," Gimli frowned, "Your elf tried to out drink me. He will one day learn not to try. Elves can't hold their alcohol. He's got what you call a hang over, but he won't admit that he lost the drinking competition."

You chuckled resting a hand on the blonds shoulder leaning in and pecking his cheek.

"Why do you insist on getting drunk with him?" you sighed.

"Shh..." Legolas groaned, "Too loud."

"Sorry," you whispered.

He looked through the veil he had created with his blond locks. His eyes were narrowed and still slightly bloodshot, and his face was contorted into a pained expression.

"Why is everything so bright?" he groaned, "Us elves are stupid. Everything is so white, it's glowing. Y/N, make it stop."

You laughed at your boyfriend. He was always so composed, never showing any weakness but him complaining about everything glowing and simply him suffering from a bad hangover made you laugh.

As a human, you weren't as perfect as him. He always seemed so well presented and never seemed to have anything wrong with him ever, whereas you were a walking disaster zone. You didn't enjoy seeing Legolas in pain, but it was reassuring that he did have weaknesses.

"Darling, it isn't glowing. You shouldn't have drunk so much. You'll feel all better once the hangover goes away," you smiled reassuringly.

"Told you it was a bad idea. You can't hold your alcohol like a dwarf," Gimli boomed.

His booming voice rattled your head, and from Legolas' whimpering you were certain he felt it too.

"My head," he groaned.

You wrapped an arm around his shoulders, pressing your lips to the side of his head.

"Come on let's get you to a dark, quiet room," you sighed.

~*~

Written by Charlotte