Aragorn- My Queen (h)

You couldn't quite believe it, even though you knew from the beginning that it was going to happen.

Knowing right from the start didn't make it any better, it just made it all worse because the feelings had time to build up.

Aragorn's coronation occurred a month prior, and it was time for you to be crowned as his Queen.

You never thought you would have your own coronation, and despite knowing Aragorn's background, it was still pretty surreal.

You were unsure of how things were going to go, there was a slight doubt in your mind that something would go wrong but of course that wasn't definite.

Arwen and Eowyn had agreed to help you get ready and such, you didn't want the maids in your face and panicking all around you to get everything done.

"How are you feeling Y/N?" Eowyn asked as she finished up braiding your hair.

You sighed, and started to fiddle with your engagement ring, "I...I don't know" you admitted hesitantly.

Arwen came to stand by your side, placing her hand on your shoulder "It's okay to be nervous, it will be a lot and it will be daunting to begin with" she explained to you and you nodded in agreement with her "However, Aragorn loves you greatly and he is so sure of himself when it comes to you being his Queen" she told you which caused you to blush slightly, "You will be an astounding ruler, and by Aragorn's side you will be extremely fair and kind of Gondor" she finished her small speech and it left you smiling, the nerves had disappeared slightly.

After a few more moments, a guard appeared at your doorway and explained to you that it was time to go outside for the coronation, where everyone was waiting.

You made your way down to the front of the palace, and saw Aragorn standing by the door with all of your friends and the people that were at Aragorn's coronation in the courtyard.

Aragorn smiled at you, and held his hand out to you which you took, "You look beautiful my love" he whispered a compliment to you and your cheeks reddened a little.

As Aragorn was King, it was his duty to place the crown upon your head an announce you as his Queen.

You stood in front of the large entrance to the palace, and joined your hands together whilst Aragorn stood in front of you holding the crown.

He smiled at you, as he lifted the crown up in the air before bringing it down to place it on your head.

"I present to you, my Queen" Aragorn announced, as he came to stand by your side.

The crowd erupted in cheers, all of them smiling and clearly being proud to have you as their Queen.

Aragorn laughed, placing his arm around your waist, "They love you, they always will" he whispered in your ear causing you to blush "I love you, my Queen"

~*~

Written by Hannah.