Fili- My Love (h)

Your head was filled with conflicting thoughts as you walked away from the rest of the company.

Today just hadn't been your day at all; first you threw up whilst the company were walking, then you fainted after throwing up and just to top it all off you had a gash on your arm from when Bilbo was practicing with his sword.

The only reason that you were travelling with the company was because of your husband, Fili.

Fili didn't feel comfortable with going away and leaving you at home considering the fact that when you started travelling you had been throwing up for a while and that was the main reason why Fili brought you along.

However there has been something that you hadn't told Fili. The reason for you being ill, you asked Balin about it and he confirmed your suspicions.

You lay down on the grass after you put up the hood of Fili's extremely warm coat so that your head wasn't on the grass as the grass ends up tangled in your hair.

You looked up at the stars and you found yourself sighing in contentment. You had always loved to look at the stars, you found them so beautiful and so amazing to look at. You could look at them for hours on end.

You heard footsteps but you didn't move because you knew it would be one of the company as you were the only civilisation for miles.

You smiled again when your husband lay down next to you and you instinctively moved closer to him which caused him to wrap his arm around your waist and your head rested on his chest.

You looked back up at the starts, listening to the steady heartbeat of Fili's heart. You felt him kiss the top of your head gently as you sighed once again.

"Why are you out here my love?" he asked you and you shrugged "I guess I have just not had the best day and looking at the stars helps most of the time" you explained your actions "You could have woken me my love, I would have come with you" he said with concern laced in his usual tone of voice "I do not like the idea of you being out here by yourself at this hour" he sighed as he spoke.

You shook your head "I just wanted to be alone Fee" you said looking up at him momentarily "Although I won't exactly be alone for a while now" you mumbled quietly hoping Fili didn't hear it but the quickened heartbeat told you he did.

He sat up which made you sit up also "What did you say Y/N?" he asked sounding unsure "I said that I won't technically be alone for a while" you said repeating yourself

He still look confused which made you roll your eyes. You grabbed his hand and placed it on your stomach which made his eyes go wide.

"I am pregnant Fili"

~*~

Written by Hannah.