Aragorn- Princess (c)

"Princess," the little girl shrieked.

"No Daddy's the King," Aragorn smiled at her.

He placed his crown on his head smiling but she wasn't taking any of it. She took the crown off of her Father's head walking over to your laughing form placing it on your head before taking one of her tiaras and putting it onto his head.

"No. You princess," she frowned.

Your husband looked over to you with pleading eyes.

Standing up from the floor you walked over to your daughter picking her.

"So Daddy's a princess is he?" you asked her.

"Yes," she nodded joyfully.

"And am I a princess?" you questioned.

She let out a giggle, "No Mummy. You a King."

The little girl moved the crown on your head so it fell down your forehead slightly. You kissed her hair as you moved it back onto your head properly.

Your husband stood up and ruffled his daughter's hair, looking at you.

"You look beautiful in my crown," he chuckled.

"You look pretty in a tiara. You should ask to borrow some of Legolas'," you smirked.

"Don't let him hear you say that," he smiled kissing your cheek.

Squirming your daughter got down on the floor and ran from the room squealing. You looked at your husband as you both followed her to your bedroom where she was rummaging through your wardrobe. She pulled out one of your gowns and threw it into Aragorn's hands. She then ran to his wardrobe and through a pair of his trousers and one of his shirts at you.

She pointed to your husband "Princess," and then pointed at you, "King."

"You want us to wear these?" he frowned.

She nodded her head grinning.

"Come on Aragorn be a pretty princess," you smirked.

"Don't encourage her," he frowned.

"Princess," she stated.

"It'll be fun and Y/D/N will be so happy."

Your smile was widening at the thought of your husband wearing one of your dresses. You just enjoyed the idea of him wearing your gown and being proclaimed princess by his daughter.

"Will it make you happy?" He asked.

"Yes," you and your daughter smiled.

He rolled his eyes walking behind the room divider.

Whilst he changed there you changed where you were pulling your husbands trousers on under your dress and throwing on the shirt over the strapless dress. You then undid the gown and let it fall off leaving you in your husband's clothing.

After a moment of your daughter jumping up and down happily your husband came out wearing your dress without the corset done up.

"Would you like some help my beautiful princess?" you smiled.

"You are enjoying this too much," he frowned.

"You're a good Dad."

You did up the corset kissing his cheek as two figures arrived at the door.

"Aragorn, Y/N, sorry we're early," The elf's voice floated into the room.

They stopped as soon as they saw the three of you.

"Hello Legolas. Hello Gimli," you smiled.

"Do we want to know why you are in a dress Aragorn?" Gimli asked.

"Uncle Leg," your daughter grinned running to the blond elf.

He still seemed uncomfortable around your daughter, but she loved him so dearly. She hadn't grasped his name yet but it was cute.

"Daddy princess," she smiled prodding his leg until he picked her up.

"Is he lass?" Gimli chuckled.

"Mummy king," she stated.

"She is adamant," Aragorn sighed.

"I wonder where she got her stubbornness from?" you laughed.

Your husband rolled his eyes, but whilst you quickly bickered your daughter clearly got an idea in her head.

"Uncle Leg. Uncle Gimli. You princess too."

Legolas and Gimli both became pale.

"I'm sure I have gowns for you both," you grinned.

"Don't even try," the dwarf frowned.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.