Legolas Greenleaf- Laugh (h)

Finding peace and quiet was extremely rare, especially considering the fact that your husband was part of the Fellowship.

Even though they completed their first quest, they still embarked on journeys together and from time to time you would be dragged along with them.

You didn't mind it, it was nice to be able to travel with your husband and friends, as well as continuing to prove to your husband that you could protect yourself and you weren't just his fragile wife.

Legolas tended to underestimate you and automatically assume that everything was too dangerous for you, which from one point you did understand but at the same time it irritated you to no end.

You, Legolas and Aragorn were in a carriage that was taking you to meet up with the rest of the Fellowship in The Shire because that's where Frodo, Sam, Pippin and Merry were and Gandalf was already there.

Legolas had his arm wrapped around you whilst Aragorn sat opposite the two of you, they were having a conversation but you had opted for reading for a little while.

Every so often, Legolas would jokingly turn the page prior to you actually finishing it which was annoying and he got a glare each time.

That failed to deter him.

For probably the millionth time, your husband reached down and turned the page of your book causing you to look up at him with a death stare.

"You interrupt my reading once more, and this book will become a lethal weapon" you threatened whilst narrowing your eyes at him.

He chuckled and shook his head, but when you looked over to Aragorn he had a smirk on his face "You might want to listen to your wife Legolas" Aragorn suggested.

Legolas shook his head again "She's harmless really" he stated making another death stare go his way.

You closed your book as calmly as possible, folding the corner over so you could find your page, and looked to your husband "Harmless, am I?" you questioned.

Aragorn was trying not to laugh, but Legolas kept a straight face "You're harmless when it comes to me Darling" he told you with a slight smirk on his face.

You started to hit his arm with your book, repeatedly, causing him to try and move away but Aragorn burst out in fits of laughter.

You were still whacking Legolas with your book but he managed to wrench it out of your hands "Okay. Okay. I apologise" he told you whilst keeping the book out of reach.

"I warned you" you stated in defence, meanwhile Aragorn was still laughing.

Legolas sighed and then handed you your book back "I know you did Darling" he placed his arm back around you as he spoke.

The two of you looked to Aragorn, and he was finally calming down "Are you okay?" you asked, the rather amused, man in front of you.

He nodded with a smile on his face "You two do make me laugh"

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Requested by